Going to Vegas next week. Should i do some videos?

Gabe

I have 4.255 left. Should i hold?

What would be a good number to sell at?

You're asking the wrong person. I bought a good number at $88 and bought all the way up including above 300 also. Wish I would've sold half at 400, but now I'm sticking it out. A good number to sell at depends on what you paid for it, what you think the price will do in the future, and how badly, if at all, you need the money short term.

Such a learning process. I just finally had time to do a thorough accounting, and realized I spent more than $2000 in fees alone at CEX.IO

They get you coming and going over there! Never again... 3.5% for credit card deposit, 7% buy fee, 7% sell fee, some sort of maintenance fees.

Such a learning process. I just finally had time to do a thorough accounting, and realized I spent more than $2000 in fees alone at CEX.IO

They get you coming and going over there! Never again... 3.5% for credit card deposit, 7% buy fee, 7% sell fee, some sort of maintenance fees.

Wow.

You're asking the wrong person. I bought a good number at $88 and bought all the way up including above 300 also. Wish I would've sold half at 400, but now I'm sticking it out. A good number to sell at depends on what you paid for it, what you think the price will do in the future, and how badly, if at all, you need the money short term.

On avg i think i bought at 212. Sold some. Felt sick cause i had 15 eth and i had 5k worth then it went down to 150 and my 5k turned into 2k and i was sick about it. I sold some at 240 for slight profit and have 4.255 left now. I just want out the flucuations are too much for me. I will most definitely sell to you to save on fees and stuff.

Wow.

Yeah. That was when I first started and was just so anxious to buy. The verification times and limits for some of the exchanges were ridiculous, so I bought as much as I could where I could. I knew they charged 7% on the sell, so I just moved them. I knew I was paying a premium on the buys, but didn't realize how much it was until I really took time to look at it. Unbelievable.

On avg i think i bought at 212. Sold some. Felt sick cause i had 15 eth and i had 5k worth then it went down to 150 and my 5k turned into 2k and i was sick about it. I sold some at 240 for slight profit and have 4.255 left now. I just want out the flucuations are too much for me. I will most definitely sell to you to save on fees and stuff.

Trust me, I know that feeling...it sucks!!