Serious out for College Basketball is...

maron

Holy Shit...

If you are not in a complete hurry for your winnings then this book is where it is at for one reason. Some of the oddball early lines get corrected when CRIS and others get around to it.

Bet Online had Kentucky -28 and Virginia -22 for a few moments...

Dam if you struck fast enough then you are killing the rest of us with the numbers that you got..

It is not like these are small games that have some local angle that surfaced..these are the top two teams in the nation that got bet down by a lot

maron how much you beat these guys for a week?

I wager what I write about. I wager what the app gives me.

With Bet Online, I work too much on outside projects to nurse maid the lines when they come out. Sometimes you have to move very fast and my game is not sharp.

Trying to get that extra edge in on some of the early BOL lines is a young mans game. I did so with Canadian Football lines when I was across the street but only a few games to cap. The amount of games to cap for college basketball is doable. Great value in doing so but I dont have the time.

As to amount...no win about posting the neighborhood of my wager level. Some will say bullshit while others will say just that. The truth causes headaches.

I will tell you this. I do manage a fund for this in one of the Eastern Bloc countries

Holy Shit...

If you are not in a complete hurry for your winnings then this book is where it is at for one reason. Some of the oddball early lines get corrected when CRIS and others get around to it.

Bet Online had Kentucky -28 and Virginia -22 for a few moments...

Dam if you struck fast enough then you are killing the rest of us with the numbers that you got..

It is not like these are small games that have some local angle that surfaced..these are the top two teams in the nation that got bet down by a lot

what book are you even describing here? 19hole? the scam shop of all time (other than oddsmaker?)

im missing something.

Guest ChrisHarvard

What do you mean Fish? You knocked me twice for having Stations on my top books to watch!

This isn't 1985 where one vegas book is 40 cents off from another next door. I monitor vegas odds via SO and they are very tight.