Oh wow.......fat little donnie says Nazis in VA are "good people"

barman

According to who?

The fukk do you know about civil unrest?

Anyone burn your house down? You serve on some police force?

Shaadup. Closest you been to any sort of disturbance is your kids fighting over the TV

Oh for Christ's sake....compare this to the 60's....I think not....and I was in the inner city then too....thoughts like yours make these irrelevant groups get airtime....otherwise we wouldn't even hear about them...why? because 99.999% of Americans think they are the pieces of shit that they are 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for Christ's sake....compare this to the 60's....I think not....and I was in the inner city then too....thoughts like yours make these irrelevant groups get airtime....otherwise we wouldn't even hear about them...why? because 99.999% of Americans think they are the pieces of shit that they are

Knock it off Andrews. Stop making decent points.

True story.

One day at dodger stadium i had 200 on cards +125. Cards had 1-0 lead bottom of 9th. Was on date with a broad so i didnt tell her i gambled yet.

Anyway. Dodgers scored 2 in 9th and won the game and everyone was celebrating. Going nuts. Not me i was pissed.

Had dodger gear on and everything. Girl was asking arent you excited? I am like yes....dying inside.

Never again.

My fondest memories of my childhood vacationing along Lake Huron with my grandparents listening to tigers game on the radio

Went to comerica last season. Loved it. Good people, good park, a lot cheaper than dodger stadium. The surrounding area is amazing. 3 sports complexs all right next door.

I saw a 2 groups acting completely unrational and like animals. And saw a lot of law breaking.

Civil unrest certainly can be quelled by the law. You are naive if you disagree.

It's usually a pretty short term fix once true Critical Mass has been achieved. Witness Selma, AL in early 1960s

Agree....and from yesterday's meltdown at little donnie tower in NYC it would appear little donnie is part of the 0.0001%

Went to comerica last season. Loved it. Good people, good park, a lot cheaper than dodger stadium. The surrounding area is amazing. 3 sports complexs all right next door.

I did a game there in August 2006 and it was pretty cool then. Weeknight, walked about 10 city blocks about 11pm from ballpark to my hotel on Detroit River. Met some interesting people along the way

Also had a great night at that Nancy Whiskeys which I was told was just a short walk from the torn down Tiger Stadium site

It's usually a pretty short term fix once true Critical Mass has been achieved. Witness Selma, AL in early 1960s

Not disagreeing. But at what point of Civil unrest should the government get involved?

It's nonsense to think it's ok to go around hitting people with baseball bats because we don't like their speech.

Line of law needs to be drawn somewhere.