Why do 96% of Mexicans drink Mexican beer only?

FISHHEAD

Send me what you have on tab Timely and I'll see what my beer sharp pals say.

What's your opinion on NE inspired IPAs?? Had one recently and really liked it. I usually hate IPAs

NE as in north east? I'm not a fan of East coast ipas as much. I don't like ipas a lot in general even though I carry a lot but I prefer the West coast (citrus) ipas to the east coast (bitter) ones.

I carry a lot of founders, ballast point, right now have dogfish 120 min, Deschutes, firestone, Maine, allagash, revolution, southern tier, lagunitas etc etc on draft.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bud goes and travels the country hitting up craft breweries and bars. It's nuts. Dont think he's hit Chicago yet. I'll tell him he should.

id say with sw Michigan counting that Chicago has become a top 3 craft beer destination. Portland/Oregon is probably still #1

Sours are growing but I don't love em and don't sell a ton around .

id say with sw Michigan counting that Chicago has become a top 3 craft beer destination. Portland/Oregon is probably still #1

Sours are growing but I don't love em and don't sell a ton around .

He's goes to Portland once every few months to pick up beers there. Literally drives from CA to Portland to buy these beers. I'm not complaining since I get to drink them but it's still insane to me.

Sours to me are easily the best tasting beers.

The fruity ones are incredible. Had one that tastes like the ocean one time that was pretty amazing.

Send me what you have on tab Timely and I'll see what my beer sharp pals say.

What's your opinion on NE inspired IPAs?? Had one recently and really liked it. I usually hate IPAs

I'm a big fan of them. Great on a hot day.

I'll hook you up with some stuff if you can get Russian River Pliny the Elder.

Timely - how is the craft beer bar in RF at the Sox park?

Reveloution just came to Mich today, it's a good day.

I've got a Pliny  the elder bomber in the fridge right now I'd trade. I don't care for it. My kid lives about 100 yds from the brewery

I agree with GD, San Diego is probably the top craft spot but nor cal is a close second.

Founders all day ipa is excellent but the water they use is flouridated

Firestone easy jack is my current fav. Problem with most IPA's imo is too high ABV. Can't pound em

Pm me your address and I'll send you a few bottles Pliny. Won't be for a few weeks since I'll leave out of the country tomorrow night.

I've got a Pliny the elder bomber in the fridge right now I'd trade. I don't care for it. My kid lives about 100 yds from the brewery

I agree with GD, San Diego is probably the top craft spot but nor cal is a close second.

Founders all day ipa is excellent but the water they use is flouridated

Firestone easy jack is my current fav. Problem with most IPA's imo is too high ABV. Can't pound em

I'll take that Pliny. What kind of beers are you into?

I'll put the Great Lakes stuff up against any area.

Pm me your address and I'll send you a few bottles Pliny. Won't be for a few weeks since I'll leave out of the country tomorrow night.

I'll wait until you come back, then we'll work out something.

If you like sours, you should go to Sour Saturday at Atomic Liquors in Vegas on 11/4. Will probably go, meeting friends at it. It's 48 breweries, all sours.

Drank a few goses in the past few weeks.  Good stuff.  

San Diego a top microbrew destination in my opinion.

Haven't had in a while but Pizza Port beers one of my favorites.

AB InBev buying up and ruining most of the microbrews at a rapid pace.

Saint Archer is one of my favorites, but can't find the fuckers around here.

Mother Earth Cream Ale is fantastic as well.

Sours are my go to if I see a new one.  Anderson Valley Blood Orange and Stone Brewing Sour (seasonal maybe, can't find on their website) and Avery El Gose.  Sierra Nevada Otra Vez isn't bad and found it in most places I've been.

Saint Archer is one of my favorites, but can't find the fuckers around here.

Mother Earth Cream Ale is fantastic as well.

Sours are my go to if I see a new one.  Anderson Valley Blood Orange and Stone Brewing Sour (seasonal maybe, can't find on their website) and Avery El Gose.  Sierra Nevada Otra Vez isn't bad and found it in most places I've been.

I just can't get into the sour fad. They are really expensive because of the process it takes to make them, and most are just too bitter for my liking. 

I carry a lot of Stone, but just not the sours. 

Was at the game last night; in terms of beer offered by a baseball team, it's top notch. Had an Oberon last night but they had a ton of choices.