For all you clowns that missed my "GOY" pick on Saturday(which was a WINNER) I have something for you on Sunday Night Football! (pick is inside)

The Meatman

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 79 posters still active across 10 struggling gambling forums. 24 of them are simple minded enough to continuously entertain themselves with Brock Landers.

The internet will survive.

After further consideration, Billy you are correct. Fuck we live in a fantasy land. 

So let's recap the Al Einstein's first post on this particular game

"A Drew Brees lead New Orleans Saints football team has NEVER lost to the now Los Angeles Chargers.

Drew is four(4) wins and zero(0) losses straight up against his old team.

Brees is four(4) wins and zero(0) losses against the spread versus his old team.

I literally LOVE the New Orleans Saints +4(-120) on Sunday Night Football being televised LIVE nationally during primetime on NBC TV television MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF "against the spread" versus the San Diego Chargers and you can LOVE IT WITH ME for the total cost of ABSOLUTELY FREE!!"

Ok..

So, Drew Brees didn't even play, yet Drew Brees was the basis for this HUGE "preseason" bet, how you can even utter that with a straight face is the real question, but anyway.

Let's all congratulate David on his excellent selection here with his homer coin.

Jesus, I would have to have seen what the saints would have done had Brees actually played!

Shit for brains is your permanent name

The Saints Defense, normally a pathetic unit, put in an inspired effort against Drew Brees former team from a dozen years ago.  After failing him repeatedly in regular season games, they were not about to let that happen in this meaningless game.  They did it for Brees, and also most of them listen to Meaty on local New Orleans radio, and they knew he needed this game like a guy at a hospital needs blood.  They loved it with him brother, and got the $$$$.  

The Saints Defense, normally a pathetic unit, put in an inspired effort against Drew Brees former team from a dozen years ago.  After failing him repeatedly in regular season games, they were not about to let that happen in this meaningless game.  They did it for Brees, and also most of them listen to Meaty on local New Orleans radio, and they knew he needed this game like a guy at a hospital needs blood.  They loved it with him brother, and got the $$$$.  

The Saints are five(5) wins and zero(0) losses against the Chargers since Drew Brees joined New Orleans.

Three(3) wins and zero(0) losses in regular season.

Two(2) wins and zero(0) losses in preseason.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato