Interesting question

HRWager

So I kicked out a guy several months ago, got paid in full. Now I have 3 or 4 guys from the same city and state as him betting on the same games for the max amount. Im in the process of checking the IP addresses but if they were smart enough to use their own IP what should I do.

I know what Im going to do, just curious what you guys would do if you were me. 

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I kicked out a guy several months ago, got paid in full. Now I have 3 or 4 guys from the same city and state as him betting on the same games for the max amount. Im in the process of checking the IP addresses but if they were smart enough to use their own IP what should I do.

cut their limits to five bucks and send them one cigar.

If you're a bookie rule #1 is know your players.....Rule #2 is take ALL the action you can and know what to do with it....pretty simple really

If you're a bookie rule #1 is know your players.....Rule #2 is take ALL the action you can and know what to do with it....pretty simple really

Well not really. If a guy is kicked out and paid in full and he tries to enter through a back door he will lose everything. If he would have opened 1 account it would be a lot harder to catch but scammers always get greedy and he opened 3 accounts.

Well not really. If a guy is kicked out and paid in full and he tries to enter through a back door he will lose everything. If he would have opened 1 account it would be a lot harder to catch but scammers always get greedy and he opened 3 accounts.

WOW!

Anybody that bets with you is NUTS.

You would actually STEAL the guys money?

DOUBLE WOW!!

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

I hear what you're saying and I understand your thought process....just don't agree with it but that's cool. If I had someone that sharp betting into me I assure you I wouldn't take long to profit from it....just sayin