Interesting question

HRWager

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George

No Offense to you or your book.......... But if you are using solid lines and guys are not abusing the bonus system why cant people win at your book, without being limited or thrown out?  I mean give us gamblers a damn chance..... It seems like the majority of books these days want deposit only customers.... Seriously things are pretty bad with online books these days.......Once again no offense but it seems like HR and Betmania just want people to deposit but you win a little after the 12-18 time rollover and all hell breaks loose...If a guy is beating you fair and square why run him out of town like your scared of his action?  Hate to compare this to a fight but if a guy kicks your ass in a fight do you walk on the other side of street or walk the other way when you see this guy for rest of your life?    Toughen up......Guy cant be playing more then a nickel a game at your spot...If you cant afford to lose that close up damn shop.....

Once again give us a god damn chance to win after these 12-18 time rollovers.....

Standard rule and standard scam honestly.  Book doesn't want players action for whatever reason (steam, sharp, originator or whatever).  Player is asked to no longer play and generally paid out his balance.  Player tries to loophole back into playing where he was asked not to, feeling it is a freeroll.  If he gets away with it great,  if he gets caught then he gets his money anyway and does the same thing again.  Rinse, repeat.  

This is why I wont give him anything back. Its the only way to make scammers stop taking shots. 

I'm not following how its a freeroll.  He still has to win his bets.  

He's going to bet anyway.  In this case, George has asked him not to play at his shop for whatever reason.  Whether me, you or whoever agrees with his decision or reasoning it is his shop and he has that right.  The player doesn't have the right to sneak back in and setup multiple accounts with bonuses.  It's a freeroll in that if he gets away with it, he gets the bonus money and gets to play at the shop where he was asked not to play.  If he gets caught and gets his money anyway then, of course, he will continue to do it as it is a freeroll.  

My age has nothing to do with it. When you get booted your booted; regardless of reason.

I stated something that was true and that bothered you. Very odd.

Yes your age does. I was booking bets before you were born....and nobody EVER got booted...Bookies don't boot people....successful ones(most not saying George can't be) know their players and know what to do with their action....Period 

George

No Offense to you or your book.......... But if you are using solid lines and guys are not abusing the bonus system why cant people win at your book, without being limited or thrown out?  I mean give us gamblers a damn chance..... It seems like the majority of books these days want deposit only customers.... Seriously things are pretty bad with online books these days.......Once again no offense but it seems like HR and Betmania just want people to deposit but you win a little after the 12-18 time rollover and all hell breaks loose...If a guy is beating you fair and square why run him out of town like your scared of his action?  Hate to compare this to a fight but if a guy kicks your ass in a fight do you walk on the other side of street or walk the other way when you see this guy for rest of your life?    Toughen up......Guy cant be playing more then a nickel a game at your spot...If you cant afford to lose that close up damn shop.....

Once again give us a god damn chance to win after these 12-18 time rollovers.....

Well Im not from that old school system where you are too proud to kick someone out and you end up losing money because of it. All the big European books do it and the US big time books dont do it because they make it a who has a biggest dick competition and take on all action and then limit some of the bets but for bonus books doing that is financial suicide and like I said before, I couldnt care less if someone thinks Im a pussy because of it because I enjoy the profit at the end of the week.

He's going to bet anyway. In this case, George has asked him not to play at his shop for whatever reason. Whether me, you or whoever agrees with his decision or reasoning it is his shop and he has that right. The player doesn't have the right to sneak back in and setup multiple accounts with bonuses. It's a freeroll in that if he gets away with it, he gets the bonus money and gets to play at the shop where he was asked not to play. If he gets caught and gets his money anyway then, of course, he will continue to do it as it is a freeroll.

I agree with you. Freerolling the bonus. Not necessarily in general. He still has to win.

Yes your age does. I was booking bets before you were born....and nobody EVER got booted...Bookies don't boot people....successful ones(most not saying George can't be) know their players and know what to do with their action....Period 

I'm a steam chaser hooked up with a nice originator with a bunch of volume.  I constantly hit your PPH with bets that instantly move 2-3 points after I confirm.  What are you doing to be profitable with that?

I'm a steam chaser hooked up with a nice originator with a bunch of volume. I constantly hit your PPH with bets that instantly move 2-3 points after I confirm. What are you doing to be profitable with that?

Move the line and take action on the other side like pin/Cris?

I always have a hard time understanding these threads....

What is the guy doing Exactly to get him kicked out? Is he just a capper like Gyno but he's good at it? Or is he chasing steam?

Screw Andrew......what do you expect George to do, pay a low level $5 an hour clerk like VD to track the guys plays and put them off at Pinny? Would that really work or even be worth it or risk free?

I don't see anything wrong with George wanting to book deposit guys only.......

Guest pocketrockets

This is why I wont give him anything back. Its the only way to make scammers stop taking shots.

Correct. Is a way to build respect so they dont fuck w ya.

I always have a hard time understanding these threads....

What is the guy doing Exactly to get him kicked out? Is he just a capper like Gyno but he's good at it? Or is he chasing steam?

Screw Andrew......what do you expect George to do, pay a low level $5 an hour clerk like VD to track the guys plays and put them off at Pinny? Would that really work or even be worth it or risk free?

I don't see anything wrong with George wanting to book deposit guys only.......

No shit you don't understand

George please take some advice.

I bet where online gambling is legal.

Books boot customers.,multi accounting(as is going on) here happens,if you get caught multi accounting,you get your deposits back(if you have the ££ obvs).

Sure the the security to open an account here is probably stricter,but you have freerolled the guy..he wins you are keeping his money,he loses,you get his money...keeping the guys money cause he has no legal rights is wrong buddy.

GL whatever you decide,thanks for sharing,but repaying any deposits is the answer here.

If I was booking people with no bonuses I would definitely treat it very differently and I totally understand where you are coming from.

You can't steal someones deposit.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Not saying I disagree with you,  just asking when if ever do you draw the line.   While there are plenty of shit books and shit book owners the player pool from this industry is loaded with scumbags.  

You could give a guy a bailout for 1,000s of dollars,  he could win 10k that you happily pay him and when you finally tell him enough that he can have his bailout and winnings but you do not want his action any longer you know what he will do.  Multi account bonus pop you depositing the money you gave him as a bailout/goodwill gesture to hit you again.