Interesting question

HRWager

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try3 got ripped off by The Shrink.

He use to own EOG before he killed himself.

You remember EOG don't you George?

That's the sports forum you could not afford to advertise on and you were told to get lost by John Kelly.

You are a thief George.

Sad.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Meatman vs George is better than Mayweather vs McGregor

And you openly admitted that you steal their postup money.

Trust me when I say I will get the word out.

You are a wannabe bookie son.

HAHAHA!

Meaty I will spend more money in 1(one) hotel night in January than you will spend in 30(thirty) days at the desert inn. I was booking hotels and getting a game plan together while you were here trashing me while looking for $1(one) hotdogs since thats all you can afford.

Now carry on.

The Shrink stole your money with Oddsmaker.

You called me for help, but once I realized you were going to scam me I stopped.

Do I have this correct?

oddsmaker stole 42k from my post up account,  i put in the normal forum type complaints and postings.  during that time I saw oddsmaker as an affiliate and sponsor at your tout web site.  I got you the info they are possibly scam stealing you did not believe it and said you would take to your guys, look into it.  Which I appreciated it and yes we talked on the phone about it.  

then

you asked for 10k from me if you could get my 42k.  I said yes id do that,  figure why not at that point.

you had sponsor and affiliate deals with  oddsmaker, you verified they stole my funds, you said they stole it because shrink said something, Im not a cusotmer of shrink im a post up player at oddsmaker.  your shrink jealous persona  and bashing has nothing to do with a post up account at oddsmaker booking my action.    was I thriled with EOG during all of this . hell no.

your pals at oddsmaker stole my funds and they would not pay me.  thus no 10k for you either.

i called your web site out as a fraud working with oddsmaker when you know they steal.  you did not like that.

then as you are now pissed at me exposing you   you started posting and celebrated that my cash was stolen by  your partner book and  reported that  my funds were used for  parties and parties you participated in?  And how great that was.  Some strange celebration of a book stealing post up player  funds.  you sort of got off on that.

for you to preach at George a super good     paying off shore  company is way out of bounds..  you support books stealing and profit from it son.

correct?

pretty sick for you to even speak on this issue.  

Guest pocketrockets

Well it has been decided.

Meat is a hypocrite POS. A liar and a scum. Will change morals as long as it benefits him. Will blame a dead guy for others sins.

Cant see any redemption here.

oddsmaker stole 42k from my post up account,  i put in the normal forum type complaints and postings.  during that time I saw oddsmaker as an affiliate and sponsor at your tout web site.  I got you the info they are possibly scam stealing you did not believe it and said you would take to your guys, look into it.  Which I appreciated it and yes we talked on the phone about it.  

then

you asked for 10k from me if you could get my 42k.  I said yes id do that,  figure why not at that point.

you had sponsor and affiliate deals with  oddsmaker, you verified they stole my funds, you said they stole it because shrink said something, Im not a cusotmer of shrink im a post up player at oddsmaker.  your shrink jealous persona  and bashing has nothing to do with a post up account at oddsmaker booking my action.    was I thriled with EOG during all of this . hell no.

your pals at oddsmaker stole my funds and they would not pay me.  thus no 10k for you either.

i called your web site out as a fraud working with oddsmaker when you know they steal.  you did not like that.

then as you are now pissed at me exposing you   you started posting and celebrated that my cash was stolen by  your partner book and  reported that  my funds were used for  parties and parties you participated in?  And how great that was.  Some strange celebration of a book stealing post up player  funds.  you sort of got off on that.

for you to preach at George a super good     paying off shore  company is way out of bounds..  you support books stealing and profit from it son.

correct?

WOW

then

correct?

Oddsmaker starts advertising at EOG.

They send out an ad with The Shrinks picture on it.

Try3 signs with Oddsmaker through EOG.

He builds the balance up to 42K

Try3 tries to make a withdrawal.

Oddsmaker starts giving him the run around.

The Shrink kills himself.

Try3 turns to The MeatMan for help(why I have no clue).

Try3 says he will pay The MeatMan for his help.

The MeatMan gets word that if Try3 gets paid he is going to stiff The MeatMan.

The MeatMan stops trying to help.

The MeatMan then find out that it was The Shrink who told Oddsmaker not to pay Try3.

Try3 gets stiffed.

And it's all The MeatMan's fault.

then

correct?

No son.

When you clicked the Oddsmaker banner at EOG you became a client of The Shrink.

You got in bed with a dog and you got flees.

oddsmaker stole 42k from my post up account, i put in the normal forum type complaints and postings. during that time I saw oddsmaker as an affiliate and sponsor at your tout web site. I got you the info they are possibly scam stealing you did not believe it and said you would take to your guys, look into it. Which I appreciated it and yes we talked on the phone about it.

then

you asked for 10k from me if you could get my 42k. I said yes id do that, figure why not at that point.

you had sponsor and affiliate deals with oddsmaker, you verified they stole my funds, you said they stole it because shrink said something, Im not a cusotmer of shrink im a post up player at oddsmaker. your shrink jealous persona and bashing has nothing to do with a post up account at oddsmaker booking my action. was I thriled with EOG during all of this . hell no.

your pals at oddsmaker stole my funds and they would not pay me. thus no 10k for you either.

i called your web site out as a fraud working with oddsmaker when you know they steal. you did not like that.

then as you are now pissed at me exposing you you started posting and celebrated that my cash was stolen by your partner book and reported that my funds were used for parties and parties you participated in? And how great that was. Some strange celebration of a book stealing post up player funds. you sort of got off on that.

for you to preach at George a super good paying off shore company is way out of bounds.. you support books stealing and profit from it son.

correct?

Yikes.

then

correct?

You started telling people you had no intentions of paying me.

One(1) of your "friends" called me and told me your plan.

So I stopped trying to help.

You knew they were slow paying/stiffing players & still had the banner up.

Am sure youll think of something,but to anyone else it looks pretty damming Dave.

In the nineteen(19) plus years I have been in the business I have NEVER had anybody get stiffed that signed up for an account at my website.

Why would I take a banner down because someone signed up for an account through The Shrink and was having problems?

Try3 knew when he got in bed with The Shrink there could be trouble.

And there was.

In the nineteen(19) plus years I have been in the business I have NEVER had anybody get stiffed that signed up for an account at my website.

Why would I take a banner down because someone signed up for an account through The Shrink and was having problems?

Try3 knew when he got in bed with The Shrink there could be trouble.

And there was.

Of course, you've never had anyone get stiffed.  Anyone that signs up on your site gets losing picks.  They'd never even try to withdraw from a book.  LOL.