You broke fucks say I don't eat well?

Brock Landers

•  

user_60_square.png

•  0 friends
    •  5 reviews

•  

7/16/2016[/size]

Worst ribs in Chicago.  They advertise their ribs do not 'fall off the bone' like it is a good thing.  First off, I saw evidence of a rodent infestation under our table. Two flies continually circling the table next to ours. The ribs they serve are undercooked about 5-6 hours.  What a waste of money.  The garbage salad was just that - garbage.  Advertised as a chopped salad, all ingredients should be chopped small pieces but some were chunky, almost needing a knife. The imitation blue cheese dressing didn't have blue cheese in it and tasted more like a cheap ranch dressing. Odd smell in this place too. Avoid at all costs.

1 person voted for this review

•  

•  

60s.jpg

•  34 friends
    •  3 reviews
    •  3 photos

•  

6/4/2016[/size]

Food is Ok. Nothing super special. One of the Waiters there was very unprofessional. Rush us to order and inpatient to explain the menu to us. Get the bill not right. Starring us since we didnt order dessert. Good luck of providing these kind of service. My friends and i will never go back there again. Still left 20% tips for the waiter. First time and last time going there. My friend said she saw some kind of feathers on the sink in the restroom, what kind of shithole is this place?

2 people voted for this review

:mutley

Do they take Brokes EBT card?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic