Our great President donated $1,000,000 of his own money to Hurricane victims!

Cop

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine Teddy going to one of these White Nationalist rallies with his wife.  He tells the boys online, "Yeah, we're going to show them who we are tomorrow!  Y'all bringing the wives?"  They tell him yes.  The next morning, everyone is there and Teddy and his wife pull up.  They all look at Theodore's direction waiting to see his beautiful Aryan wife.  He opens the door for her and out comes a broad wearing a muumuu and floral pattern shirt.  Whole crowd murmurs, "Jesus, what balls, this guy!"  The leader is pissed and tells Teddy to stay the fuck behind and grill food for everyone.  They play the national anthem before going on their little march and the food starts burning because this asshole is standing there with his hat off and a hand to his heart.

Not a very food first impression for his White Nationalist playmates.

An even bigger mystery is his avatar.  Aleister Crowley, the libertine sex addict black magician.  Wtf.  Think he's really like a 130 pound gay Commie dude who has appropriated the identity of a loud-mouth, big-boned brother-in-law to troll a gambling forum.

Guest pocketrockets

Yeah, being smarter than Cop is like The X being the valedictorian in his special class.

:laugh

spot on, X posting name was coined as he was dropped an X amount of times on his head as a toddler, sad shit

The latter scenario prohibits investment and growth Teddy. That's why people from other countries come here to chase the American dream. People should be rewarded for their ingenuity and risk-taking.

I do think CEO's should make whatever the market will bear. The problem is when they get a golden parachute for running their business into the ground (see Yahoo).

I don't think a CEO provides the amount of value to a company that warrants the pay discrepancy between them and even the next highest executive. Do you think the value of a CEO has increased since the 80's as much as their wages have vs their average employee? Middle class wages have been stuck in the mud for 30 years. That sucks. I also want to clarify that owners and ceo's are different in my pay scenario.

Also while I certainly agree there should never ever be an earnings cap, I don't think teddys bad scenario eliminates investing. The same amount of money is still in circulation it's just more spread out leading to more investors at lower market shares. Still a terrible idea for countless other reasons.

Imagine Teddy going to one of these White Nationalist rallies with his wife. He tells the boys online, "Yeah, we're going to show them who we are tomorrow! Y'all bringing the wives?" They tell him yes. The next morning, everyone is there and Teddy and his wife pull up. They all look at Theodore's direction waiting to see his beautiful Aryan wife. He opens the door for her and out comes a broad wearing a muumuu and floral pattern shirt. Whole crowd murmurs, "Jesus, what balls, this guy!" The leader is pissed and tells Teddy to stay the fuck behind and grill food for everyone. They play the national anthem before going on their little march and the food starts burning because this asshole is standing there with his hat off and a hand to his heart.

Not a very food first impression for his White Nationalist playmates.

Lol....I'm in a meeting with my phone under the desk reading this it let out one of those weird laughs that you try to hold in and everyone just looks at me like wtf...