Fake Jew Pro drnkmlkshkr and his Mentality challenged mom

Teddy kgb

Default Re: Milk's blog and musings 2017

I am going to officially put you on ignore Matt. As you are very aware I have a brother and sister of color and as much as I respect you as a handicapper you have lost all my respect as a person. You use terms like spade. Just get that N word out that you are craving to use so desperately.

I wish you nothing but great success in beating any mental or physical illness you are battling. It was nice to meet you.

You forgot Withers at Texas st, Martin winning outright as 13 point dog at UTSA but its all good. Its a losing system every year ats since 2014. Go back and check it. Maybe this is the year!

As you know I was on Toledo. Regardless take care and goodluck Matt.

Jeesh man how fucking bored are you to stalk another 38 year old man? You are calling my mom mentally challenged? You're apparently stalking my mom? Teddy what the hell has happened to you man?

Im in your area btw. Will be for awhile. Lost a aunt. This is a online world you old broke ass plumber don't let it become a lifestyle for you. What's next you're going to attack my dog? Get out and get some air, you live in a beautiful place with what I assume is a ugly wife. Don't know, don't care.

My father and I met Matt in March. I have come out to OC and L.A. several times this year to play the mixed games at commerce and the bike. My father prayed for him at the crab cooker or whatever it was fucking lol. I like Matt but he gets bored and goes all personal and if you don't give him attention gets angry and hurt. Sound familiar?

My mom's a issue because she adopted her best friends children when she became ill? I mean what better example of mental stability than a banged up plumber who posts on a gambling forum with no gambling content.

In all seriousness Ted. Goodluck in the AAC. Get help for whatever is going on to where you are semi stalking another man you've never even met for going on 3 years now. Congrats on the coat hanger promotion.. your dad used one on mom and what 50 years later you're still fishing one around in a toilet bowl hoping shit goes away.

Full circle.

Im probably heading home tomorrow so that means I don't be able to post for 2 days or so.. let's face it you live to read what I wrote. How sad is that? Take care you fucking Stan