Will more people turn off the nfl next week

CarolinaKid

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll, the National Football League is seen as more unfavorable than ever before.

"The NFL's net favorability has dropped from 30% on September 21 to 17% on September 28," the poll shows.

Do you have a favorable or unfavorable impression of the following - National Football League?

Among Trump supporters, as would be expected, the collapse is remarkable...

On September 21, 25% of Trump supporters said they had a very favorable view of the NFL and 11% had a very unfavorable view.

As of Sept 28, those numbers have dramatically changed with 33% of Trump supporters say they have a very unfavorable view of the NFL and 16% report having a very favorable view.

Simply put, change or Trump will be proved correct

According to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll, the National Football League is seen as more unfavorable than ever before.

"The NFL's net favorability has dropped from 30% on September 21 to 17% on September 28," the poll shows.

Do you have a favorable or unfavorable impression of the following - National Football League?

Among Trump supporters, as would be expected, the collapse is remarkable...

On September 21, 25% of Trump supporters said they had a very favorable view of the NFL and 11% had a very unfavorable view.

As of Sept 28, those numbers have dramatically changed with 33% of Trump supporters say they have a very unfavorable view of the NFL and 16% report having a very favorable view.

Simply put, change or Trump will be proved correct

How does this garbage effect you and the rest of the poor slobs who waste their lives getting head faked by this shit?

How does this garbage effect you and the rest of the poor slobs who waste their lives getting head faked by this shit?

It's called values,morals and respect to those who put their lives on the line for this Country that I'm proud to call home. All of which is much more important than a football game. Sorry you don't understand that.

Guest boatboatboat

the ones who fought for freedom?

Cop you love to throw out the "free speech" card but not when you don't like the message

kneeling is a peaceful protest of perceived inequalities.

Our Nation was founded upon ones rights to peacefully demonstrate.

The Million dollar NFL players are speaking for those with no voice. That's a good thing IMO

the ones who fought for freedom?

Cop you love to throw out the "free speech" card but not when you don't like the message

kneeling is a peaceful protest of perceived inequalities.

Our Nation was founded upon ones rights to peacefully demonstrate.

The Million dollar NFL players are speaking for those with no voice. That's a good thing IMO

Spot on. Guys like cop and Merlin too dumb to see this.

Guest boatboatboat

has been for decades.

many social situations have come to a head via Sports

from Ali hanging up his gloves in the prime of his career in  protest of what he felt was an unjust war

to Jackie R breaking the color barrier

and jesse owens in the Olympics

. Sports is no place for this political garbage.

Guest boatboatboat

Did you two say the same thing about the Charlottesville protest? I think you two should take a hard look in the mirror.

peaceful protest

Im always in favor

are you comparing

th?id=OIP.4vduhbf3480qpR16Rmgv0AEsCo&pid

to

http://conservativenews24.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/13charlottesvilleA1-master675.jpg

???

It's called values,morals and respect to those who put their lives on the line for this Country that I'm proud to call home. All of which is much more important than a football game. Sorry you don't understand that.

It don't affect shit.

Put your sandwich in your pail, put the check in the mail, rob Peter, pay Paul

Day after mutherluvin day

God bless 'Murica

Guest boatboatboat

Easy to see why Boat gets beat up Every time he goes to the VFW

I have actually asked?? maybe 10 vets what they felt

All but one basically said "I wish they wouldn't do it. But I think they have the right to"

Guest boatboatboat

This

only one that went nuts was a lady. She wasn't a vet but her husband is serving

She said "I don't like it one bit. I seen (she said seen) a bunch of them fingering the flag too but they don't report that"

Guest boatboatboat

Americans just want to watch football and not have this liberal shit shoved down our throats everywhere we turn.

I understand

But I think after the dust settles here we have moved closer to the 800 lb Elephant in the room

And that is the honest discussion about what they are/were protesting