Who wants to challenge me in poker?

MonkeyF0cker

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And damn brick if I had to send him the money to play you, I'd probably be wanting to bet on you.

i have no idea how to price this game, thus i'm not taking anything but +100

just thought it was odd that he wanted nothing to do with proving himself by playing and then 2 or 3 days later he was all about it.  figured someone wanted to see it and who better than you?  most people here dont have 1k sitting around to throw on a random poker match.

just thought it was odd that he wanted nothing to do with proving himself by playing and then 2 or 3 days later he was all about it.  figured someone wanted to see it and who better than you?  most people here dont have 1k sitting around to throw on a random poker match.

can't answer for that, other than he says he hates poker.  can definitely understand that one.  don't know how anyone with a brain (both you guys) can handle playing this shit

Just got tired of the same stupid shit coming from the same stupid people.  I don't need money from anyone.

And I seriously don't give a shit if I ever play another hand of poker in my life.