You Wager Sucks

RocketMan

Sent money today. Was told the processor closes @ 8 PM Est Time.. Sent well before they close to 6:45 pm... Long story Short got error msg at 9:20 that the money was unable to be picked up, called they said the sender was Miss spelled. I used the exact name on file the rep entered it wrong when I called back to give the name, CS agents kept saying go back and pick the money up, well it is hard when they picked it up in CR at the local agency... Just venting how bad their CS Dept is. Got so many different stories and wasted my Time. . Hope nobody goes through what I did complete mess... Makes matters worst game won... It is OK played@ Heritage a great book

I use CC with Heritage but for some reason You Wager stopped mine. I know this is not the same You Wager as before was offered a 100 % bonus to use today only and spin the wheel by today that is the only reason I used Mg, the money was picked up it is not like I was blacklisted or the receive. some moron in CS screwed up