i wont be coming to this site anymore...........

KingKolzig

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously im a new poster, but ive lurked here for a while before joining. i was always surprised to see pocketrockets still around, the mods gave him so much rope. he said and did alot of stupid shit, but i hope for his sake he can overcome his demons and live a good life. posting here probably didnt help him , its probably a blessing in disguise hes been banned

obviously im a new poster, but ive lurked here for a while before joining. i was always surprised to see pocketrockets still around, the mods gave him so much rope. he said and did alot of stupid shit, but i hope for his sake he can overcome his demons and live a good life. posting here probably didnt help him , its probably a blessing in disguise hes been banned

You've got three posts, and now you're a judge of blessings in disguise?

This place has been lacking that talent. Thanks for stopping by.

sure...new poster. I can usually figure out whose ghost someone is by around 20 posts....that is when the character starts to slip. The account jumping takes its toll and the characters bleed into each other...

GL and get that post count up 

You've got three posts, and now you're a judge of blessings in disguise?

This place has been lacking that talent. Thanks for stopping by.

Jesus, how can a guy talk about sod

I believe in your case it would be "I've been beaten, sodomized, and thrown out of better places than this."  :laugh

Jesus, how can a guy bring up sodomy in every post?  :doh