What happened to Rockets?

Timely Hitting

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is at fault here between these two. Boat had every right to delete Rocky. Should have happened after personal info was posted.

Jorge has every right to voice his opinion on how things have been handled.

Emotions will die down and this to shall pass.

Dammit Sol. This is the third post with a misspelling in a week. I don’t care, but so unlike you. I know you pride yourself on proper spelling and grammar. Are you alright?

I'm guessing Jorge is the principle owner of TGF.  If he wasn't getting deposits via this forum he wouldn't waste his time with it.  It's just like, my opinion, man.

TGF accounts for about 5% of the active clients from HRWager. I just come here to have some fun and if I get some deposits its some nice gravy. To put things in perspective, SBR accounts for more than twice the active clients than TGF does. 

I do want boat to come back and I love the man. I just gave my opinion and I'm sorry that he took it so personal.

*Too. Sorry Lagger. I'll do better..

And to answer your question. No. Not really. I'm real close to telling someone to fuck off at work today..

Oh no I hope it’s not me. I don’t care if you spelled query queery. I swear!

But seriously, I hope your day gets better. It’s too early in the week to let someone get you riled.

Lot of morons at gym this morning too. Gonna fight someone.

Fuckers not wiping down the machines after they use them?

This is 100% my last year at this shit hole. Will be a minor miracle if I can make it through the year without telling a few people what I think of them. Trying to remain disciplined here. My tongue is almost bit all the way through though.

Fuckers not wiping down the machines after they use them?

This is 100% my last year at this shit hole. Will be a minor miracle if I can make it through the year without telling a few people what I think of them. Trying to remain disciplined here. My tongue is almost bit all the way through though.

Realized it wasn't a group of people acting retard, but an actual group of disabled folk, so guess I'll let it slide.   Had to leave early though place was too packed.

Go out with a blaze.   Having enemies is good for you.

I'm not quite in your income level buddy. I don't even want to know what that would cost here either. I work out at city of Denver recreation center, it's like $35 a month for family.

Rito, as a HIGH RANKING YMCA EMPLOYEE, our rates vary from $25/individual to $48.25/family. Personal training session $50/hr

TGF accounts for about 5% of the active clients from HRWager. I just come here to have some fun and if I get some deposits its some nice gravy. To put things in perspective, SBR accounts for more than twice the active clients than TGF does. 

I do want boat to come back and I love the man. I just gave my opinion and I'm sorry that he took it so personal.

SBR is much larger though. Strong performance by TGF in attracting assets.