Shooter in Vegas

gijoe066

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finger pointing doesn't resolve anything. Just a horrific tragedy. Finally got some sleep. People have been calling and texting all morning to see if I was alright. What a fucking coward that guy was. The girlfriend of one of my friends was shot and was still in surgery last I heard. Can't make any sense of someone doing something like that. I really don't know what they hope to gain.

he's not a coward.  people just snap.  he gets lots of fame now.  everyone now knows Stephen Craig Paddock.

he's not a coward. people just snap. he gets lots of fame now. everyone now knows Stephen Craig Paddock.

Of course, he's a coward. He locked himself in a fucking room so people couldn't execute his demented ass before he inflicted as much damage as possible to a COMPLETELY DEFENSELESS crowd of people.

That's not courage. That's cowardice.

he's not a coward.  people just snap.  he gets lots of fame now.  everyone now knows Stephen Craig Paddock.

He didn't snap, prob took him a few months to buy all that ammunition and guns, even longer to learn how to modify rifles, etc. and weeks deciding where to attack, supposedly he was downtown for the life is beautiful festival a week or so back, probably decided the streets were too narrow to kill enough people. This was no snap.

He supposedly also had bomb materials in his house too.

He didn't snap, prob took him a few months to buy all that ammunition and guns, even longer to learn how to modify rifles, etc. and weeks deciding where to attack, supposedly he was downtown for the life is beautiful festival a week or so back, probably decided the streets were too narrow to kill enough people. This was no snap.

He supposedly also had bomb materials in his house too.

Yup.  Completely premeditated.

Best post I've ever read from you.

Regarding his heavy gambling(especially recently), people are saying that suite he used was probably comped, he might have deliberately ramped up his gambling/losing to ensure he got a comped room, it sounds crazy but he planned this meticulously, maybe he decided he absolutely needed that room.

Regarding his heavy gambling(especially recently), people are saying that suite he used was probably comped, he might have deliberately ramped up his gambling/losing to ensure he got a comped room, it sounds crazy but he planned this meticulously, maybe he decided he absolutely needed that room.

I am happy to credit you with several good posts on this, but why would this guy do this? Why would he leave an arsenal of weapons, including explosives at home? Did he expect to escape? Why all the weapons in the room? 

He did have two rooms. 

"Yet two gun shops told reporters they had sold weapons to the 64-year-old gambling fan. The shops were identified as New Frontier Armory in North Las Vegas, and from Guns and Guitars in Mesquite.

Christopher Sullivan, general manager of Guns & Guitars, told NBC News that Paddock bought a handgun and two rifles. All the purchases were legal and cleared routine federal screening, Mr Sullivan said."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock-guns-legally-bought-shops-background-checks-passed-a7979816.html

"Yet two gun shops told reporters they had sold weapons to the 64-year-old gambling fan. The shops were identified as New Frontier Armory in North Las Vegas, and from Guns and Guitars in Mesquite.

Christopher Sullivan, general manager of Guns & Guitars, told NBC News that Paddock bought a handgun and two rifles. All the purchases were legal and cleared routine federal screening, Mr Sullivan said."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock-guns-legally-bought-shops-background-checks-passed-a7979816.html

Been to that Guns & Guitars store in Mesquite a couple times...............going to Mesquite today in fact.

Who sold him his weapons?

Heard he had 16 guns...wonder how he got them to his room...

Guessing Vegas will start searching luggage or get metal detectors....

Sad commentary....Vegas will not be the same for quite some time....

Sounds like he had 23 guns, supposedly he had something like 10 pieces of luggage, obviously if he brought them up separately no one would notice. When that guy shot up that movie theater a few years back lots of people said they're gonna have to put guards  at the movies, never happened . I know i wont hesitate to go to vegas, no chance that shit happens to me, not to mention there are crowds where I live too.