The great war is coming

Cop

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would Bernie Sanders be a better president?

Of course. Bernie is very shrewd and a brawler. He would implement policies to help the lower and middle class and put the clamps down on R corruption. He also would not be made a fool of by North Korea for being a blowhard. Everybody is afraid of Bernie, even the Dems.

How the fukk you clowns let a skinny, Gomer Pyle lookin, I throw footballs to myself, 6 day a week, lunchbox toting, sandwich eating, lunchbox lackey, piss you off?

The kid don't know war from his asscrack but you people fall for his burp.

Come the fukk on folks, this is a guy whose most important posts ever are "splooge" or "aaaahhh".

Check yourselves.

How the fukk you clowns let a skinny, Gomer Pyle lookin, I throw footballs to myself, 6 day a week, lunchbox toting, sandwich eating, lunchbox lackey, piss you off?

The kid don't know war from his asscrack but you people fall for his burp.

Come the fukk on folks, this is a guy whose most important posts ever are "splooge" or "aaaahhh".

Check yourselves.

berried

Following President Trump's "calm before the storm" comments last night, reporters tried to ask him once again what he meant today, to which he responded "you'll see." However, during The White House Press Briefing, Sarah Sanders replied to questions suggesting the President's comments were "extremely serious," however without offering an explanation.

When asked if Trump was referring to military action when he said "calm before the storm." Sarah Sanders replied "We're never going to say in advance what the president's going to do. You'll have to wait and see."

Then, in a follow up question "how seriously should America's public or America's adversaries take these comments", the White House press secretary said "I think you can take the president protecting the American people always extremely seriously. He's been very clear that that's his number one priority.

It's been almost a year now, when do you think you'll realize Trumps not going anywhere? :scratch

There's a poster here who actually bet me 1k that Trump wouldn't be in office on July 28th 2018.....even money lol.....his reason? Tax evasion...hahaha....1k at even money that the potus is going to be impeached because of his tax returns...