This might be the worst year ever for movies

MonkeyF0cker

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you wasting your time on the forum Billy?

Shouldn't you be out seeking justice for the white man's awful ways?  Why don't you live in the ghetto, ride a horse and sleep in a teepee?

I hope you don't use medications, fly in a plane or drive a car, those were invented by the evil whites.

You're like every liberal self-hating white guilt crybaby I've ever met. Bitch and moan about the horrible whites, but wouldn't live within 20 miles of a minority...

Sorry Avner,

I live in a predominately Islamic neighborhood, occasionally attend a neighborhood Baptist congregation, give to inner city athletic clubs and support several minority local politicians. I have two adopted Cree Indian sisters.

My education @ G.Robert Cotton JCF was also multi racial.

Billy don't play.

#RichandRetired

#SmartWhitePeople.

Sorry Avner,

I live in a predominately Islamic neighborhood, occasionally attend a neighborhood Baptist congregation, give to inner city athletic clubs and support several minority local politicians. I have two adopted Cree Indian sisters.

My education @ G.Robert Cotton JCF was also multi racial.

Billy don't play.

#RichandRetired

#SmartWhitePeople.

You living among the muslims is justice at it's finest.

We know they only live in the finest slums. Enjoy it infidel. I'm sorry your parents were too poor to raise you in a clean and safe neighborhood, maybe that's where your hostility comes from...

Why are you wasting your time on the forum Billy?

Shouldn't you be out seeking justice for the white man's awful ways? Why don't you live in the ghetto, ride a horse and sleep in a teepee?

I hope you don't use medications, fly in a plane or drive a car, those were invented by the evil whites.

You're like every liberal self-hating white guilt crybaby I've ever met. Bitch and moan about the horrible whites, but wouldn't live within 20 miles of a minority...

Sharp post!