Harvey Weinstein

IAG

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karan on Sunday suggested to The Daily Mail that Weinstein’s alleged victims may have been ‘asking for it’ in a rambling interview that questioned the way women dressed and how they present themselves to the world.

Looks like DK walked her comments back.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/09/donna-karan-sorry-after-comments-praising-harvey-weinstein.html

lol wait... so these people are the scum of the earth because weinstein the sexual assaulter supported them... but trump, who has been accused of sexual assault himself and was caught on tape bragging about and promoting it isn't? cop, have you ever spent one second to think how big of a hypocrite you are each and every day?

weinstein is a pos, so is trump. both are woman abusers. next question.

Weinstein’s letter continued: “But if you can, I need you to send a letter to my private email address. The letter would only go to the board and no one else. We believe what the board is trying to do is not only wrong but might be illegal and would destroy the company. If you could write this letter backing me, getting me the help and time away I need, and also stating your opposition to the board firing me, it would help a lot. I am desperate for your help. Just give me the time to have therapy. Do not let me be fired. If the industry supports me, that is all I need.”

Weinstein added, “With all due respect, I need the letter today.”

What a piece of work.

lol wait... so these people are the scum of the earth because weinstein the sexual assaulter supported them... but trump, who has been accused of sexual assault himself and was caught on tape bragging about and promoting it isn't? cop, have you ever spent one second to think how big of a hypocrite you are each and every day?

Harry is on a different level. He is basically a sexual predator.

fake news

if Rex Tillerson did call the president a “moron”, as reported. Trump told Forbes magazine: “I think it’s fake news. But if he did [say] that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win.”trump is 99% of gambling forum posters. an IQ test lol

Libs sturuggling to find dirty on Donny.