Harvey Weinstein

IAG

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve read that the Weinstein scandal and the forthcoming stories will lead to the exposing of some powerful pedophilia rings in Hollywood...charge being led by Cory Haim and supporters. I would be willing to bet some big names go down in the next year. Again, one would hope.

I doubt it, pedophilia if it's a male director with a boy for example, would be associated with homosexuality. Hollywood loves and protects homosexuals ,indeed they embrace it, no chance they go there. Feldman and Haim put this out years ago and no one cared.

IAG, pedophilia in Hollywood is hands down the biggest problem... the following documentary is a good but tough watch if you really wanna know more about the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tFu3krt1iI

Will check it out. I read quite a bit about it last night...sickening and amazing that this is allowed to get on.

https://listverse.com/2017/02/26/10-disturbing-stories-about-hollywoods-pedophile-problem/ That story shocked me. Of course I had heard that rumored, but had no idea so widespread.

I doubt it, pedophilia if it's a male director with a boy for example, would be associated with homosexuality. Hollywood loves and protects homosexuals ,indeed they embrace it, no chance they go there. Feldman and Haim put this out years ago and no one cared.

Right, but it’s getting renewed attention in light of recent events. You know if there is a story, there will be a reporter or 100 looking for it.

Plus think of the praise someone will get who comes forward. No one wants to be the next Affleck or Tarantino.

And I misspoke above. I meant Corey Feldman, not Haim.

Will check it out. I read quite a bit about it last night...sickening and amazing that this is allowed to get on.

https://listverse.com/2017/02/26/10-disturbing-stories-about-hollywoods-pedophile-problem/ That story shocked me. Of course I had heard that rumored, but had no idea so widespread.

Apparently is a plague IAG... one can only guess nowadays is less frequent as being a felon is not as easy as it was in the 80s BUT... is a serious issue and reason most Hollywood stars dont let their own kids participate in the industry...

Ill read that, and report.

There are convicted Hollywood pedos (producer from Xmen franchise comes to mind) that are actually pushing to lower the sanctions for pedophilia in California, is fuckin disgusting.

I cant believe no one has gone vigilante and killed some of those sick fucks... I know if I had nothing to lose and was pissed like Paddock (the supposed terrorist) I would hunt down these pedos a la Dexter, instead of killing innocents.

Right, but it’s getting renewed attention in light of recent events. You know if there is a story, there will be a reporter or 100 looking for it.

Plus think of the praise someone will get who comes forward. No one wants to be the next Affleck or Tarantino.

And I misspoke above. I meant Corey Feldman, not Haim.

Haim and feldman both talked about it, they were both victims.

I love Joe's podcast, but he mocked Corey here and I didnt like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gRXotOCCzo

I know nothing about this guy, but the whole thing was weirdly dismissive with completely misdirected focus. And my jaw literally dropped about the 5:00 mark. At one point he says, something to the effect of,” to his credit, if he was really molested,” and then gets distracted and never comes back to that...proceeds to make fun of the guy.

I know nothing about this guy, but the whole thing was weirdly dismissive with completely misdirected focus. And my jaw literally dropped about the 5:00 mark. At one point he says, something to the effect of,” to his credit, if he was really molested,” and then gets distracted and never comes back to that...proceeds to make fun of the guy.

Rogan is UFC's main commentator and interviewer... he is also a comedian (i prefer his podcasts over his comedy, honestly) but yeah, the way he commented on that was ultra shitty

• 2 years later...

I hope all the White Knight do goodies here recognize that this legal precedent essentially means that all sex can be considered rape at any point in the future.

Guy may be a slimeball but this verdict is bonkers.

Not really, it took hundreds of assaults/rapes to convict him, the precedent applies to mainly slimeball producers, directors, etc.

Yeah but it seems to me he never raped anyone.

Maybe I missed something, but the events in question appear to invoke the notion of "rape paralysis". Which means that a woman doesn't even have to say no, and it can still be considered rape, legally. Which means that all sex is potentially rape.

In fact, many of the chicks who used to sleep with him used to hang all over him in public. Odd that you'd be so affectionate with a guy who raped you. Wasn't until they had something to gain from throwing him under the bus that it suddenly turned into "abuse". Im not buying it.

Maybe I missed something, but the events in question appear to invoke the notion of "rape paralysis". Which means that a woman doesn't even have to say no, and it can still be considered rape, legally. Which means that all sex is potentially rape.

In fact, many of the chicks who used to sleep with him used to hang all over him in public. Odd that you'd be so affectionate with a guy who raped you. Wasn't until they had something to gain from throwing him under the bus that it suddenly turned into "abuse". Im not buying it.

He was only convicted of 2 incidents I believe. All the other ones I don’t believe there was enough evidence to pursue criminally....but haven’t followed that closely either.   Either way he’s scum....I’m sure not ALL the claims may be “rape,”  but I also believe there were incidences that would constitute rape by almost anyone’s standards. 

I said 2 years ago that there's nothing wrong with women sleeping with people to get jobs/advance their career. However, it is absolutely a crime to demand it if you're in a position of authority.

Weinstein loved the power, and loved wielding it, he could have had a number of the former willing women, he could easily have procured beautiful high priced prostitutes, instead he played the role of a tin god.

Everything that's happening to him is a good thing.

Everything that's happening to him is a good thing.

Couldnt disagree more. This is mob lunacy, a feelings-over-facts-based application of 'justice', and due process getting flushed down the toilet.

Quid pro quo/sexual harassment is reason to get fired from your job, not convicted of rape and sent to jail for 23 years. 

I could be wrong, but I have yet to hear anything that he did that I would consider rape. Say a young chick who wants a part in a movie shows up to that toads hotel room (fully aware of the implication that entails, because lets be honest here) and then surprise surprise, he aggressively tries to fuck her. And say she doesnt even resist or say NO, much less fight back physically - just sort of freezes up and lets it happen - how the fuck is that rape? Shouldnt women be required to at least say 'no' or otherwise physically resist in order for sex to qualify as rape? Do women bear absolutely no responsibility for their own actions? Because now they can they just decide something they did was rape 20 years later, when they guy they fucked to get ahead is no longer 'cool' to associate with, and its 'cooler' to be a survivor. 

You guys who are celebrating this are fuckin lunatics.