Eminem free style bombs President Trump - Your thoughts?

sugardaddy

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When will these celebrities learn that nobody gives a shit about their opinions.

Both full blown snowflakes. Nothing else to see here.

Yep, they make themselves look like pinheads.

50 year old wigger

Lolerz

ivd grown to old for rap.

Yep it's sad that these Pro athletes are sending the wrong message to our youth, so for those reasons they are not role models in which anyone should follow their PC crap.

All TRUE guy is a had been, you cannot go back to the 90's your 15 minutes are up.  All the wrong messages being to our youth.

Dear Eminem

I am a 20 year old kid and am very interested in your thoughts about immigration reform, the repercussions of repealing obamacare and the breakdown of the new GOP tax reform bill. Will be anxiously awaiting your response. Oh and I think it so dope how you still spitting fire as a 50 year old white man.

Signed Tripp

Dear Eminem

I am a 20 year old kid and am very interested in your thoughts about immigration reform, the repercussions of repealing obamacare and the breakdown of the new GOP tax reform bill. Will be anxiously awaiting your response. Oh and I think it so dope how you still spitting fire as a 50 year old white man.

Signed Tripp

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh