Eminem free style bombs President Trump - Your thoughts?

sugardaddy

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is only doing this because he dislikes Trump. It’s like he is trying settle a score rather than do what is right for our country as a whole. I’m sorry, but I lost total respect for the traitor.

he didnt collude with the russians to win an election,  so the real traitors are trump and his followers which i believe you are one

John McCain is no hero—he did a heroic thing 40 years ago in Vietnam, which is worth noting, but his political career, capped off by this cowardly health care vote, is a testament to how one tough act can cover up decades of spineless political chicanery.

If someone thinks that anyone who doesn't stand for the flag is disrespecting our soldiers past and present, those people shouldn't be disrespecting our soldiers past and present directly (especially when they are someone like ck who has never fought for our country themselves).

traitor? come on balco. you're siding with a guy who dodged the draft with shin splits over a military man who served and made mass sacrifices to ensure the safety of his fellow soldiers. that's a bit nuts pal, being a military man yourself. 

mccain did this because the process of passing healthcare was handled poorly. 

also, if trump ripped someone you served with because he was shot... saying "i prefer my soldier to dodger bullets" i am sure you wouldn't be siding with him. 

calling mccain a traitor is a bit extreme. mccain is one of you, trump isn't. 

If someone thinks that anyone who doesn't stand for the flag is disrespecting our soldiers past and present, those people shouldn't be disrespecting our soldiers past and present directly (especially when they are someone like ck who has never fought for our country themselves).

What if you look a little further into it in the business perspective, is this costing you possible advertising deals down the line, is this costing you ticket sales, is it costing you merchandise sales?  I dont like when people sit or kneel during the anthem because its something i have never done and dont agree with, and im sure there are a ton of people out there that base their decisions off players actions.

traitor? come on balco. you're siding with a guy who dodged the draft with shin splits over a military man who served and made mass sacrifices to ensure the safety of his fellow soldiers. that's a bit nuts pal, being a military man yourself. 

mccain did this because the process of passing healthcare was handled poorly. 

also, if trump ripped someone you served with because he was shot... saying "i prefer my soldier to dodger bullets" i am sure you wouldn't be siding with him. 

calling mccain a traitor is a bit extreme. mccain is one of you, trump isn't. 

dont agree with everything mccain says but he is a republican and a american i can respect

What if you look a little further into it in the business perspective, is this costing you possible advertising deals down the line, is this costing you ticket sales, is it costing you merchandise sales?  I dont like when people sit or kneel during the anthem because its something i have never done and dont agree with, and im sure there are a ton of people out there that base their decisions off players actions.

Not arguing that.  I wouldn't have ever allowed it if I was an owner.  I would have kindly told them that my place of business isn't the place to make your political statements and that I would support them in their pursuit off of the field.

I just don't like all of the hypocrisy in all of it.

would be working at mcdonalds if he didnt get lucky with music

Where do you think Trump would be working without daddies money?

At least Em is actually good at something in life. Will probably be the top white rapper all time?

Trump will be what? A liar, rapist, and stiff? 

All Free Style sucks, this was especially bad....don't know how East coast Non heterosexual person stand in the corner and listen to that shit all day...

What's funny is everyone is acting like half the country didn't vote for Trump....ok, half the country is happy.....Eminem isn't going to change my mind that Trump is the GPOAT..