• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i still got my obamacare Homosexual human being

this bullshit already got voted down every time this summer

only a moron keeps doing the same thing and expecting a different result

Executive action dipshit. He can/is direct HHS to stop the subsidies to insurance companies which allows the insurance companies to be able to deal with all the absurd Obamacare rules and regulations. Its essentially the BRIBE that obama used to pay off the insurance companies to go along with his ridiculous plan and trump is now ending that bullshit. It's the very backbone of Obamacare

Listening to the likes of sleepy, lil timely, and Hoffa trying to engage in political discussions is flat out embarrassing. I actually feel bad for them

Executive action dipshit. He can/is direct HHS to stop the subsidies to insurance companies which allows the insurance companies to be able to deal with all the absurd Obamacare rules and regulations. Its essentially the BRIBE that obama used to pay off the insurance companies to go along with his ridiculous plan. It's the very backbone of Obamacare

Listening to the likes of sleepy, lil timely, and Hoffa trying to engage in political discussions is flat out embarrassing. I actually feel bad for them

he aint going to do shit

fukker is all talk

said north korea would never have a nuke or icbm

they have both

his obamacare crusade will end the same

and oh yeah where is the fence Homosexual human being ?

Yup Broke played a large part in Trump being elected.

Wonder if the Alberta Oil industry is still buried ?

The future looks bright for the value-added processing of Alberta’s hydrocarbons, including oil sands bitumen and NGLs. Between partial upgrading, petrochemicals, and opportunities provided by new technologies, the provincial industry seems poised to wring more profit from a difficult feedstock. That said, as executives consistently point out, the devil is always in the details, some of which will become clear this spring when the Notley government releases its economic diversification strategy.

-Justice Gorsuch CONFIRMED to SC

-ISIS utterly destroyed

-Illegal Immigration down 40%

-ICE rounding up illegals left and right and shipping them the fuck out

-Quietly gutting Obamacare

That's just nine months in

Honestly I hate to go the Hitler route but geezus you are just to stupid to be allowed to live.

I would be all for rounding up you mentally deficient people and have the likes of your kind shipped off for medical experimentation at the benefit of the people of sound mind and judgement.

Honestly I hate to go the Hitler route but geezus you are just to stupid to be allowed to live.

I would be all for rounding up you mentally deficient people and have the likes of your kind shipped off for medical experimentation at the benefit of the people of sound mind and judgement.

You do you Hilter was a far left progressive?