Trump to end ObamaCare subsidies, continues to gut debacle known as ObamaCare

HenryHiII2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bernie has no chance of being elected, would be 80 when he took office and moderates would never go for his ideas.

You’ve got to come up with a way way better candidate than that.

Bernie is the most popular politician in the United States and would win the popular vote automatically. He will run on Medicare for All which is supported by 60% of the US and after 3 years of the destruction of the US healthcare system, he will win easily.

This is going to be a MFer. You can do a lot of stuff but when you start fukking up people's health insurance, you are going to pay a price. This is going to fukk up everybody.

Can't wait to see the list of candidates the Dems roll out. Gonna be hard pressed to find someone without ties Weinstein

If they’re smart would nominate a non threatening (to mainstream America) white male whose platform leaned on heavily economic rather than social issues.

That would be my biggest fear as a Republican.

Bernie is the most popular politician in the United States and would win the popular vote automatically. He will run on Medicare for All which is supported by 60% of the US and after 3 years of the destruction of the US healthcare system, he will win easily.

This is going to be a MFer. You can do a lot of stuff but when you start fukking up people's health insurance, you are going to pay a price. This is going to fukk up everybody.

Trump has only been president for 10 months, no ones health ins has gone up yet under him, all these crazy increases and stories we've been hearing about have been because of obama, people know that. the problem with lefties is they think everyone's stupid, people see through that crap(that's why 6 months of smears against trump didn't work pre-election).

Trump has only been president for 10 months, no ones health ins has gone up yet under him, all these crazy increases and stories we've been hearing about have been because of obama, people know that. the problem with lefties is they think everyone's stupid, people see through that crap(that's why 6 months of smears against trump didn't work pre-election).

He didn't fukk up everything until now. The whole system is about to blow.

Yes. Trump and Congress. If Trump don't fix it, Bernie will get his chance. Prepare for the worst. It is going to be 3 years of misery and then more humiliation.

Trump is extremely likely to win re-election, the dems will put up some extreme nutcase who no one outside of CA or NY will like, that's what they do, they've learned nothing from what I've seen.

I thought he got rid of the subsidies. They aren't getting rid of those. Just payments to insurers for their losses. That will just make insurance more expensive but not affect the people that get subsidies much since the subsidies will just go up. Not that much change actually except for insurers pulling out of ObamaCare.

I thought he got rid of the subsidies. They aren't getting rid of those. Just payments to insurers for their losses. That will just make insurance more expensive but not affect the people that get subsidies much since the subsidies will just go up. Not that much change actually except for insurers pulling out of ObamaCare.

Another lie. The truth hurts libs real bad.

I believe there are two different kind of subsidies, the ones being cut are payments directly to insurers to reduce co-pays for certain poor people. There are also tax credits to help pay premiums, they have not been touched.

I believe there are two different kind of subsidies, the ones being cut are payments directly to insurers to reduce co-pays for certain poor people. There are also tax credits to help pay premiums, they have not been touched.

Yes. The subsidies to insure companies to cover their losses is being eliminated from what it seems. Not a big deal but will result in higher insurance costs across the board and fewer insurance companies offering in certain states and possibly none in certain regions.