Lol....Now espn is stealing Drnkmlkshkrs plays

Teddy kgb

This guy has serious Daddy love me issues.....fvcking nutcase lives in fantasyland

Pissed off

I rarely get upset. I deal with bullshit just like anyone else. Agents and books cutting me off, limiting me, line services lying about injuries, weather updates that arent accurate, slow pays bla bla bla. Im in no means wealthy. I make a good living doing something I love and that's always been enough for me personally.

I sent a dm to a espn personality on twitter a few weeks ago and we chatted briefly about a few games no big deal. I was the one who approached him as I felt he was really missing something in his write up that was pertinent. I directed him to this very blog if he wanted to famialiarize himself with me and some of my work. That was that. I enjoy his podcast and think of it as highly entertaining listen while i do cardio.

A month ago a tout service contacted me and asked if i would like to earn some extra money as I give out so many plays for free already. I declined and thanked them for their consideration. I laughed it off.

If we are close friends or even someone I respect and have met I will always give my full card to you. 2 weeks ago while I was on cloud 9 and had won close to 20 units in September a agent for a small pph contacted me and asked if he could get my plays to bet elsewhere and he would give me a % of what he won. I again decline.

I have 2 people who I trust who get down directly after me and they have similar roles already and I care about them. I decline and he calls back and offers me -105 across the board. Even if a game is -120 itll be graded at 105 at small limits but I cant pass that up but he then tells me he wont be able to get totals up until Wednesday. Thats not a big deal to some but a big deal to me. I decide why not give him a small shot.

I know exactly who scewed me over as I knew this agent was betting very big and I threw 2 headfakes into the card hoping for a better number and both those games are one of the 7 big plays on a cheap tout board. Unethical maybe but I will headfake very occasionally to test a book.

I wake up today and someone dm'd me a link to a unlocked tout service page and one by one all my plays suddenly appear with these shitty 20* lock and 5* lock bs.

I then go to the gym still bothered and listen to a podcast. Please EOG welcome ESPN to our tiny little community! They are big fans of me and stealing my work.

Best bet in the wild card slot is Akron +14

2nd best bet indiana +7 and the under.

Guess who played both of those? Oh lets get WVU -3 & vandy in their too. Hope they all win and you guys go back to winning at .400 clip. You wont have me for help ever again.

So im not going to name names of jackasses against my better judgement I am going to give everyone every game I bet this week and sent to 5 people (dink, voodoo, chris, delgado and harvey) and from here on I will no longer post any plays directly in this blog.

I will always answer every question directed at me about a game and if you wish to speak to me about a bet you like I will and always tell you if I think its good or not.

They ruined that for us and me specifically. I will not have people make corporate dollars off of my work. Im saddened by all of this. The amount of time I put into each card is beyond a 40 hour work week. I have sacrificed relationships, funeral services, health, friendships bla bla bla to my love of the work I do. It is not to be exploited and made into a money tree for strangers I do not know or have any dealings with. I have not had a losing football season ever and I almost always think its due to my unwillingness to waver of who I trust and whos opinions matter to me. Every summer I bypass things I love to find hidden little gems. Its a tedious process. Im a hermit at times.

I have always found great solice in what this place meant to me. I respect alot of people here. I will figure out a way for dinks charity or possibly one of my own to give you my best few plays a week if its important to enough people. Im sad and a little angry. I also would like if Matt gave out some west coast plays for the small community and anyone who wants to post their own plays here feel free.

Ill post everything when I get home in a hour or so. There are quite a few plays.

Thanks, Eddie

You can pm me here or dm walls_edward on twitter.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol this can't be real.

Bookies offer him -105 on all -120 because they want his plays lol

Touts steal his plays because it matters if they win or lose lol

Espn has to be the funnies thou..

The guy says the same shit every year that he's not posting plays and not doing the radio show....nobody begs him likes he wants and he dies both anyway

Best thing is he never post winners.....Never in the 5yrs I've seen him around has he posted a winning card...

Bookies offer him -105 on all -120 because they want his plays lol

Touts steal his plays because it matters if they win or lose lol

Espn has to be the funnies thou..

The guy says the same shit every year that he's not posting plays and not doing the radio show....nobody begs him likes he wants and he dies both anyway

Best thing is he never post winners.....Never in the 5yrs I've seen him around has he posted a winning card...

That post might be one of the funniest I've ever read. Entire world is viewing eog and stealing/selling his plays.

Never read that thread but just skimmed it on way to the office. Excellent unintentional comedy.

What professional gambler is direct messaging espn personalities to help them with their breakdowns lol.

l?

He wants to be noticed so bad he's begging people on Twitter to view eog...that's so great.

Not sure if you know this but besides being a sports betting pro and poker pro he moonlights as a DJ....true story

After reading drinks post last night I didn’t believe it. I think anyone who has spoken with drnk or met him will tell you he’s nuts. He has sent me some 8 paragraph dms and pms telling me why he blocked me from his Twitter only to unblock me a day or two later. He’s blocked/unblocked me about 8-9 times.