Lol....Now espn is stealing Drnkmlkshkrs plays

Teddy kgb

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rough night for drnk.    I have yet to see the guy win, every time he posts a card like this he ends up losing. 

He refused to admit Miami was in a bad spot, he picked UCLA over AZ and that was a 17 pt loss.  Talks about Market all the time to sound sharp. 

drunk as fuck and mad.  

Just buried drnk.  i don't like that POS.    fuck him and his phony ass. 

Here is my post:

$20 opinion GT almost beat Miami, covered easy....you wouldn't even co-sign that it was a bad spot(weird). You got murdered today like every time you get out of your shell and actually post a play. UCLA lost by 17. If ESPN is stealing, they are going into a garbage can to retrieve whatever they want. 
You throw around bet size because that is all you have, dick measuring contest. For someone who studies football as close as you do why are their so many games you don't get close? 

When I want an opinion of a batshit madmen with delusions of grandeur you know where I will go. If you couldn't see the bad spot on Miami then what fucking good are you? You throw around the "market" word over and over and that shit is irrelevant if you aren't winning and you sir are NOT winning. 

When do you win? When you send your "sacred" plays to (3) or (4) people? Difference between you and I is that I back up my shit with results, you back it up with useless knowledge. Enjoy the ignorance.

drunk as fuck and mad.  

Just buried drnk.  i don't like that POS.    fuck him and his phony ass. 

Here is my post:

$20 opinion GT almost beat Miami, covered easy....you wouldn't even co-sign that it was a bad spot(weird). You got murdered today like every time you get out of your shell and actually post a play. UCLA lost by 17. If ESPN is stealing, they are going into a garbage can to retrieve whatever they want. 

You throw around bet size because that is all you have, dick measuring contest. For someone who studies football as close as you do why are their so many games you don't get close? 

When I want an opinion of a batshit madmen with delusions of grandeur you know where I will go. If you couldn't see the bad spot on Miami then what fucking good are you? You throw around the "market" word over and over and that shit is irrelevant if you aren't winning and you sir are NOT winning. 

When do you win? When you send your "sacred" plays to (3) or (4) people? Difference between you and I is that I back up my shit with results, you back it up with useless knowledge. Enjoy the ignorance.

Stay classy Gabe and aspire to greatness.

Fox Sports is picking up Gabe's plays.

L o fuckin L

I like drinker and have no idea why him and Gabe have a beef, but the ESPN Shiz was kind of ridiculous. Guy won't say who is copying his plays lol.

I do understand when you are 100% invested in this game shit makes one go crazy. It truly does mess with your mind.

• 2 weeks later...

He ain't leaving btw.....he has said this 100x......he lives for social media like no one ever has.....he'll come back and say that he has Gyno on ignore and will continue to post more losers and lie about the winners being sent to dink in exchange for his losing hockey picks...

Called it