Final Grade is in--Deem's NBA Handicapping Contest featuring A1 PPH

Deemer

Jfc guys just now who didn’t count want the rule adjusted. Now I see why Boat left

How hard was it each week to take two seconds to write down # plays?

Boat - does the software give you the # plays? I know I don’t want them posted in standings but can a poster pm you?

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jfc guys just now who didn’t count want the rule adjusted. Now I see why Boat left

How hard was it each week to take two seconds to write down # plays?

Boat - does the software give you the # plays? I know I don’t want them posted in standings but can a poster pm you?

Deemer I understood your "Capping" argument for standings and etc... but asking me to count my plays every week and write them down on a sheet of paper for an online contest that's taking place at a PPH is laughably stupid. Every other contest in the history of the world on these forums let you know how many plays you had left to make. I wasn't going to count up all my plays every single Sunday; I have other things to do. Is 8 weeks not far enough back?

Bc I’m sure as fuck not going through 110+ plays from everyone, counting out 100 and gonna do your units....

Hopefully boat has # plays with software, especially since pushes were plays

i doubt there's anyway to go back and check now, gonna have to cancel whole thing

Great format deem.

Except to many standing up dates m

It's a betting contest, not a who can out contest the rabbit

If it was a great format you wouldn’t have as many complaints.....and it would have a chance to go again next year....Zero chance this dumb slope ever gets another contest going...He’s a dipshit