9. banger
10. monkey
11. Yisman

12. Teddy

13. Joey

Post-Up w/ Kinger
14. Moldy 
15. PO69

15 in. That's $3000 in entries. Boat added $500 (generous). $3500.

Payouts $2300 for 1st. $1200 for 2nd. 

Kinger said that Moldy's payment was received. So once PO posts up we are good to roll. Not trying to even tilt PO or anything, but i know people have had issues in past. 

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here’s the standings issue. Boat has brought up before.

If I know first place is 5u ahead of me I’ll play MLs to catch them down stretch rather than simply bets I play. Brings a lot of strategy in. I want the best NBA capper to win. Not contest strategist.

so hide them the final two weeks or something. 99% of the fun in a contest is talking shit and monitoring standards.

Here’s the standings issue. Boat has brought up before.

If I know first place is 5u ahead of me I’ll play MLs to catch them down stretch rather than simply bets I play. Brings a lot of strategy in. I want the best NBA capper to win. Not contest strategist.

That is why you don't allow MLs in a contest. If you want the best capper to win, you make it for more picks such as 250 or more. 100 picks is going to be decided by luck. Most contests are won by luck and why angle shooting is a valuable strategy.

Well, with no standings you can’t base your picks off others. You simply have to pick winners at a high rate

True. That would be one reason to have no standings along with the anticipation factor. This is a field of hard core contest guys so they are going to do what they are going to do. Having no standings is not a bad idea but the whole thing people like about contests is watching the standings. Going dark down the stretch might be the best idea. There is no way to make everybody happy. It is your contest so do what you want.

RULES:

$200 entry

100 plays due by All star Break (February 15th) 

Pph.

Full game sides/total (no halves)

Honors system so if you’re questionable may need to post up.

MLs ALLOWED (+250 / -250) 

NO STANDINGS UPDATE

Most units wins. 

SIGNUPS END 10/22 at 5PM 

PICKS CAN START BEING MADE 10/24 

rules

will add:

no correlated plays at all. no ML's and sides on same game etc.

standings will be updated; but only with units and not total plays made. 

Deemer running this shit.

You can’t fucking play Cavs +210 Ml and +6 on spread. Can’t play Lakers -220 Ml and -6.5 on spread. Clearly correlated.

You can play side/total or ml/total of same game. For example, Lakers +6 and over 221. Allowed.

100 plays only. If you go over, those plays will not count. If you correlate plays, EACH PLAY WILL BE A LOSS. I’m not gonna say 1 play stands and other is a loss/void. Both plays are losses.