boys im playing video games all night

spankie

Only acceptable video games for grown men are call of duty' date=' GTA and tiger woods. If your playing anything else and you are over 30 you are a fucking Homosexual human being [/quote']

damn that's kinda harsh

what about if you're over 30 and you're spending time with your kid playing games?

are you still a fucking Homosexual human being ?

Nothing wrong with games. I had a ton of fun playing games with my buddies in high school like golden eye, mario kart and smash bros and had plenty of time left over for the usual stuff like girls, drinking and b-ball/hockey/baseball etc. I don't game much anymore but wouldn't trade some of the great stories that I've played over the years like planescape torment, fallout series, and the gabriel knight games. I don't pretend to understand the appeal of stuff like league of legends, competetive starcraft or WOW addicts but to each their own. When I get some time I hope to get through the witcher games and maybe skyrim in a few years.

Nothing wrong with games. I had a ton of fun playing games with my buddies in high school like golden eye' date=' mario kart and smash bros and had plenty of time left over for the usual stuff like girls, drinking and b-ball/hockey/baseball etc. I don't game much anymore but wouldn't trade some of the great stories that I've played over the years like planescape torment, fallout series, and the gabriel knight games. I don't pretend to understand the appeal of stuff like league of legends, competetive starcraft or WOW addicts but to each their own. When I get some time I hope to get through the witcher games and maybe skyrim in a few years.[/quote']

I am with you on that one Chickadee...I see in the news some guy lost thousands of real dollars on some online game buying a expensive spaceship of some kind and then got ambshed and it was destroyed immediately...lol Thousands for a object in a video game? Come on man