Some of you have serious issues

Timely Hitting

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

timely might be saying the truth about what happened, I am just wondering why I am dragged into this?   

javy posted timelys info on my site, numerous times.  posted his pic, workplace, name and an article.   I erased it and even and posted this article on my site

https://gabewins.com/2017/03/22/absolutely-no-exceptions/

Probably because if you're a hypocrite once you more that likely will be again......preaching the peace and love and then doing what you complained about....timely's post makes total sense and I fell sure it happened....with your help

Guest Contest

their private information should be leaked to forum

One of the problems with that over and above the "two wrongs don't make a right"

Is that would escalate it even further.

What a shit show this place has become. Don't understand why kinger and yanks allow posters pics/info to be posted. I've been asking Kinger for YEARS to stop letting posters post my pic and he doesn't even respond, it should be fucking crime. I admit that A few times out of anger and to prove a point I've retaliated to people who post my pic by posting theirs, yet I instantly get banned and they don't.

Timely has been an insufferable Person who inserts genitals into their mouth on the forums for years but he certainly doesn't deserve this. Way out of line. With that said he started this chain reaction with that little stunt he pulled by posting rockets info (or excuse me, a direct link containing rockets info). It seems that situation in the link had NOTHING to do with timely, yet timely just had to inject himself into that situation. Don't know what possibly could have been going thru timelys mind when he did that. Rockets is definitely a bit crazy but he didn't deserve to have timely randomly post a link containing all his info, ridiculous move by timely and then to act like he did nothing wrong. Just dumb.

I don't understand why kinger and Yanks just don't make a new rule, no posting people's pics or info. I mean look what they've allowed posters to post about Brock's family and child. It's terrible. If someone wants to post their own pic or info fine, but u can't post others without explicit permission. It's so simple yet they don't do it. Will never understand.

What a shit show this place has become. Don't understand why kinger and yanks allow posters pics/info to be posted. I've been asking Kinger for YEARS to stop letting posters post my pic and he doesn't even respond, it should be fucking crime. I admit that A few times out of anger and to prove a point I've retaliated to people who post my pic by posting theirs, yet I instantly get banned and they don't.

Timely has been an insufferable Person who inserts genitals into their mouth on the forums for years but he certainly doesn't deserve this. Way out of line. With that said he started this chain reaction with that little stunt he pulled by posting rockets info (or excuse me, a direct link containing rockets info). It seems that situation in the link had NOTHING to do with timely, yet timely just had to inject himself into that situation. Don't know what possibly could have been going thru timelys mind when he did that. Rockets is definitely a bit crazy but he didn't deserve to have timely randomly post a link containing all his info, ridiculous move by timely and then to act like he did nothing wrong. Just dumb.

I don't understand why kinger and Yanks just don't make a new rule, no posting people's pics or info. I mean look what they've allowed posters to post about Brock's family and child. It's terrible. If someone wants to post their own pic or info fine, but u can't post others without explicit permission. It's so simple yet they don't do it. Will never understand.

Only one rule here Homosexual human being

NO COK PICTURES!!!

Maybe it didn't involve TH directly, but I bet Brick knew it before fronting PR money.  TH didn't start the chain of events, sorry.