Is There Anything Better Than Country Music?

rdalert447

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, slyone66 said:

Yes, this be one of my favorites, along with his version of Galway Girl with Sharon Shannon on the box. But my favorite is Christy Moore and Planxty's version of Norman Blake's True Love Knows No Reason, performed here at Vicar Street in Dublin. Liam Og on the whistle. None better in the world.

8 hours ago, Dr. Paddy said:

Yes, this be one of my favorites, along with his version of Galway Girl with Sharon Shannon on the box. But my favorite is Christy Moore and Planxty's version of Norman Blake's True Love Knows No Reason, performed here at Vicar Street in Dublin. Liam Og on the whistle. None better in the world.

Good stuff Paddy :cheers

• 3 weeks later...

^^^not really my kind of music, but since concert finally happened thought I would share

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

Definitely their best song imo.  I Remember You and Youth Gone Wild are also good but about all I can name.  Ahhhh when music was good.  Peaked in the 90s and the turned into utter garbage.

Second video is of Buck Cherry.   Not really my music, but all live music is good. By the time Skid Row played I was pretty tanked…don’t recall much….got comped tix, and the friends who I brought kept buying shots.  Lots of shots. 

2 minutes ago, IAG said:

^^^not really my kind of music, but since concert finally happened thought I would share

Second video is of Buck Cherry.   Not really my music, but all live music is good. By the time Skid Row played I was pretty tanked…don’t recall much….got comped tix, and the friends who I brought kept buying shots.  Lots of shots. 

Lit Up is all I know of a Buckcherry and only bc of the Town movie.  

Yeah the last concert I went to was a band called Local Natives out of Cali.  Didn’t know anything about them or a single song, but live music is always great and I danced with some drunk chick that thought I was good looking.  Did not hook up so no rock God stories from me.

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Lit Up is all I know of a Buckcherry and only bc of the Town movie.  

Yeah the last concert I went to was a band called Local Natives out of Cali.  Didn’t know anything about them or a single song, but live music is always great and I danced with some drunk chick that thought I was good looking.  Did not hook up so no rock God stories from me.

Lol.  Well here’s a little of Lit Up for ya.