FISH HEAD!

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

Thanx Pal

I keep a notebook with all my larger wagers.

Stuff over XXX amount of dollars.

My wife knew about the OSU/ALA OSU/WISC OSU/Oregon train wrecks, and I told her about each wager even before the games.

Well she was looking thru the note book last night trying to figure out why my shoebox where I keep gambling cash was so empty. She is worried about Vegas expenses.

She found out about your IOWA LOCK.

She asked why I wagered so much on the game and I explained to her My good friend and IOWA expert Fish Head said it was a LOCK and would help pay for our Vegas trip.

So 2 things

I am now leaving the house, because she is so freaking mad I agreed to take her to Belamere Suits for the evening. That will set me back $450 with dinner and what not.

Also when you first meet her in Vegas, I would be very polite and stand a min of 4-6 feet away until I am sure its all clear.

Just a heads up PAL

She will be taken care of here.........she can have my $5 Tuscany match play coupon and my Ellis Island yoga mat that I'm taking the time to pick up for her today' date=' all this and with few strings attached.[/quote']

Wow, match play and yoga mat, that sounds like a good way to get kicked in the nuts... Lol...