Whats going on with Bitcoin its crashing

Moldoveanu

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you really think it was going to go up 5% a day forever?

it never does but to remain stable or just a small drop but did not expect to go down almost from 7700 to 6300 in couple days just a small drop is fine

but you just never know will probably see a big spike right after this for sure and it will sure sky rocket to over 8000 probably by the end of the month

it never does but to remain stable or just a small drop but did not expect to go down almost from 7700 to 6300 in couple days just a small drop is fine

but you just never know will probably see a big spike right after this for sure and it will sure sky rocket to over 8000 probably by the end of the month

How's that "cash money" in bitcoin doing, you ever figure out what you have?  :scratch

The money is flowing into Bitcoin Cash after the fork. I moved majority of my Bitcoin money into Bitcoin Cash yesterday morning. I would suggest some of you consider same. Read the Fork off thread for additional info.

Intelligent

American

Guru

Sent me a link on BITCOIN Cash and why I should buy at ~840

It is now +1300 in less than 24 hours

Well done IGGY

“Classic was right there on the front line when the Bitcoin Cash chain started, having the most up-to-date releases (8 releases in 2 months) and the best and easiest migration strategies for users to sell their Legacy coin for Cash coin.

The fact that the Legacy chain is stuck at 1 MB, and likely always will be, confirms the Cash chain's viability. (more). Now the market will decide.

And that means that Classic has fulfilled its promise. It is now up to you which chain will gain the most traction. It is now up to the next billion people to start to use Bitcoin Cash. In at most 6 months I'm sure we'll just drop the "Cash" and call it "Bitcoin".

People that run Bitcoin Classic are urged to migrate to any of the alternative wallets or nodes. And I am serious about this because the recent versions of Bitcoin Classic will stop following the main chain in a matter of days or weeks. Please don't get caught by surprise.”

Tom Zander -- release manager of Bitcoin Classic

Wish Spankie and Monkey here to weigh in.

Fuck now you got me thinking IAG. Should I move at least half of my btc to btc cash.

Hell I dunno. I’m just going off things I’ve read, and not sure I have enough understanding of the tech to know if BItcoin cash can really take over Bitcoin’s Spot. I also don’t know if there is a scenario in which they can both successfully co-exist, If I should use one as a hedge, or if I should pick one and cross my fingers. I get more bang for my buck now in BCH, so I am about 60/40 BCH for now. But I wouldn’t feel comfortable advising one way or the other. That just what I’m doing based on things I’ve read from people who seem to know a thing or two.

Tryx3.....have you jumped on the BCH train and out of BTC?