Issue with 5 dimes "that was amicably resolved 7 days later"

BarryRunSome

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The book that took my final deposit and closed my account is 5dimes. I made a BC deposit yesterday that was fully confirmed and they refused to credit my account. I got into an argument with CS and used what they say is abusive language. They closed my account and are refusing to return my final deposit to me. They collected the money. I had a back and forth email with them providing them with a wallet address to refund my last deposit and they are refusing to do so. If they want to keep my account closed for the abusive language that’s fine. It gives them no right to steal my money. The CS said I need to call in or go on chat and apologize before they return my money. Not happening. You can’t steal someone’s money because of abusive language. You can close and account but you can’t steal the final deposit. As far as me apologizing or going on chat they can go fuck yhemselves. They stole my final deposit.

just apologize and get your money you mouthy motherfucker

Obviously have zero tact

Dozens of transactions with them over the years, never an issue.

So obviously there is more to your story

Not saying what they did is right because it's not. But when you are dealing with offshore or over seas you are no longer in Kansas anymore Toto. How much was the deposit for? less than 1k or greater than 1k?

Less

400 bucks. It’s not the money, it’s the principle.

You can’t steal a deposit. It’s flat out wrong anyway you cut it. Close the account, fine.

Eat a dick you mush Homosexual human being

What are your plans to completely alter tonight’s sports landscape?

Had maybe 5-6 accounts there, won 30-40k each time before limits were cut to worthless amounts. Accounts never closed or anything though. One time called a dumb See you next Tuesday on live chat a dumb See you next Tuesday (accurate description). Was the end of that account. He paid though had to be nice to the Homosexual human being . Eating shit from Toni a cost of this business.

Less

400 bucks. It’s not the money, it’s the principle.

You can’t steal a deposit. It’s flat out wrong anyway you cut it. Close the account, fine.

I fully understand and agree with you 100%......but listen. Go make a call and do what you have to do to get your money back. Like Rito said it's part of the business you chose to get involved with. The only person that wins if you don't call is Toni. Him getting your $400 is a win. Screw that......make the call and blame it on being drunk or out of meds or a third cousins uncle passing. Whatever......just don't let T get away with taking your money.

The fuck if they think I’m groveling to get my money back. What am I some kid getting called to the principals office. Fuck them

read what I asked

Obviously dont apologize to "GOD" .  Just get a classic Tony Rant and  back and forth Chat transcript.  String him along, then  up the vitriol a bit byt bit,  string him along like you might apologize, then eventually go Ballistic.

but get a good chat transcript for us to enjoy