Sportsmemo's Ian Cameron is -39.85 units the last 30 days

sleepy

This is just unbelievably bad and what's more unbelievable is that you actually have to PAY for these picks. I never thought that it would be even possible to be this bad considering that the guy is only giving out an average of 3 picks a day with 90% of these plays at the 1-unit level and a hand full of 2-unit plays. The guy had 13 losing days in a row. I never get why these guys are being paid for their opinions when clearly even Brock would kill this guy in a handicapping contest.

Back in the summer the guy started emailing out a FREE newsletter. I thought hey I'd signup for this since the guy had a good track record in the CFL. It was pretty much garbage as the guy would send out picks that just missed what he was giving out for pay picks. I never paid much attention as he would have 15-20 plays a night in every sport, NBA, NFL, CFL, CBB, etc. I was duped on the CFL championship game. As he emailed out a 2-unit play for us email guys (which was his top pay pick) on the over 53 and 5-6 player prop plays all on overs. Like a dumbass I bet all of these without checking the weather. I didn't play for a lot like $50 a bet on the props and a $100 on the over 53. I turn the game on and the first thing I see is the winter version of hurricane katrina. I was so fukkin pissed. How the fukk you send out all over plays with these conditions? Anyways by halftime it was looking like a certain 0-7 on these. So I fired off an email telling him to fukk himself for sending out all those shitty over picks in a blizzard. I called him a lazy fukk for not checking the weather. I mean this guy is a PRO bettor!! He sends an email back saying I'm off the email list now.

• 3 weeks later...