Anyone watch the Daniel Shaver video yet?

brokerstip

There is no fucking law against waving a gun (much less a BB gun or something that even resembles a gun) in a window.

Once again the facts get distorted......He waved around an air soft rifle that resembles an assault rifle and did it outside in the balcony, scaring the shit out of the people in the hotel pool....

How is that waving a BB gun thru a window? Do you need attention so bad that you make up lies?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again the facts get distorted......He waved around an air soft rifle that resembles a assault rifle and did it outside in the balcony, scaring the shit out of the people in the hotel pool....

How is that waving a BB gun thru a window? Do you need attention so bad that you make up lies?

What don't you get about it NOT BEING ILLEGAL?

Shoot first.  Ask questions later.

Window, balcony.  Semantics.  STILL NOT ILLEGAL.

Would you have been scared and called the cops if you and your family.....errrr dog, were at the pool and from 5 floors up it looked like he was about to do human target practice?

I've been around guns my whole life.  Until I see someone point it at someone else, I'm not scared.  Maybe you are.

Holding a gun or something that looks like one isn't going to scare me.

Arizona is an open carry state.  Just like Nevada.

I've been around guns my whole life. Until I see someone point it at someone else, I'm not scared. Maybe you are.

Holding a gun or something that looks like one isn't going to scare me.

Arizona is an open carry state. Just like Nevada.

Ok fine you wouldn’t be scared....I would and so were the people in the pool that called the cops on him.....cops came in with a ‘possible shooter on the scene mentality’.....and then this happened

Ok fine you wouldn’t be scared....I would and so were the people in the pool that called the cops on him.....cops came in with a ‘possible shooter on the scene mentality’.....and then this happened

A "possible shooter" that fired not once and whose biggest infraction was crawling incorrectly under duress. 

Deserves death.  LOL.

Way to try to justify the indefensible.  You're a fucking retard.

And because of other people as dumb as you, you'll be living in a police state.

So, the guy that got shot was the guy that "play(ed) shoot em up"? LOL.

You have to be the dumbest fucking person on the planet.

Arguing with you while sober is probably how posters feel when arguing with me when I’m drunk.......All the insults in the world doesn’t make you right and your attempt to offend me is brushed off with ease....

Want to stick to the case? I’ll go back and forth no problem

A "possible shooter" that fired not once and whose biggest infraction was crawling incorrectly under duress.

Deserves death. LOL.

Way to justify the indefensible. You're a fucking retard.

Not being fired upon was looked at as a blessing I’m sure, and pretty sure the call to the police was to prevent possible firings and death....

Should the pool goers have waited for a body count?

Arguing with you while sober is probably how posters feel when arguing with me when I’m drunk.......All the insults in the world doesn’t make you right and your attempt to offend me is brushed off with ease....

Want to stick to the case? I’ll go back and forth no problem

You're not right.  And virtually never are.

Because you're a troll that needs attention.

Not being fired upon was looked at as a blessing I’m sure, and pretty sure the call to the police was to prevent possible firings and death....

Should the pool goers have waited for a body count?

No.  Anyone should be able to call the cops on anyone they dislike, tell them they are a possible shooter, and hope they fall when they crawl.

How about I call the cops and tell them you're a "possible shooter"?  Sound good?

wantitall4moi said:

Today 04:49 PM

Default Re: Worst Police Shooting You'll Ever See

yeah it looked fake as hell. bad acting, didnt check the body at all just walked right past it, no blood or impact when he got shot, tee shirt didnt even move, bad camera angles. At that close range 5 shots from an AR 15 would have torn him up it looked like the guy basically laid down.

Wouldnt surprise me if that was a reenactment of what happened and not the actual body cam footage

Lmfao. Guy is nuttier then bigboydan. As I’ve always said, wanitall posts from an insane asylum.

wantitall4moi said:

Today 04:49 PM

Default Re: Worst Police Shooting You'll Ever See

yeah it looked fake as hell. bad acting, didnt check the body at all just walked right past it, no blood or impact when he got shot, tee shirt didnt even move, bad camera angles. At that close range 5 shots from an AR 15 would have torn him up it looked like the guy basically laid down.

Wouldnt surprise me if that was a reenactment of what happened and not the actual body cam footage

Lmfao. Guy is nuttier then bigboydan. As I’ve always said, wanitall posts from an insane asylum.

At least he's consistent.  Posted the other day that the Vegas mass shooting was fake and no one died.  Then stuck to his guns.

Padded walls.  Padded walls.

For those that can read:

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Friday, December 8, 2017
Jury Convicts Former Atlanta Police Sergeant for Using Excessive Force to Break Walmart Customer’s Leg

A federal jury has convicted former Atlanta Police Department Sergeant Trevor King, of Stockbridge, Georgia, of using unreasonable force when he arrested a Walmart shopper who the officer wrongfully suspected of shoplifting a tomato.  King beat the victim with his police-issue baton, breaking two bones in the victim’s leg.  The jury also convicted King of writing a false incident report in an attempt to cover up his wrongdoing.

“Law enforcement officers all over the country work tirelessly every day to protect the public from violence,” said Acting Attorney General John Gore of the Civil Rights Department. “This defendant violated the law and his oath as a police officer when he unjustifiably beat a man with a baton, breaking the man’s leg, because he wrongly believed that the man had stolen a tomato.  The Department of Justice will continue to protect all citizens from violations of their constitutional right to safety and security.”

“It is extremely disheartening when a law enforcement officer abuses his or her authority and the public’s trust,” said David J. LeValley, Special Agent in Charge of FBI Atlanta. “The actions of this officer are especially insulting to the vast majority of those in law enforcement who work so hard with integrity and commitment within the criminal justice system. The FBI will continue to dedicate significant resources to investigate allegations of public corruption involving police officers.”

According to U.S. Attorney Pak, the charges and other evidence presented during the trial, Former Sergeant King was working off-duty as a security officer at a Walmart store near downtown Atlanta when he observed a shopper weigh a tomato and walk toward the store’s exit.  King stopped the victim near the door and, within seconds, began to strike the victim with an ASP baton.  King struck the victim seven times, breaking two bones in the victim’s right leg. 

As the victim lay on the Walmart floor bleeding from his injuries, King searched the victim and found a receipt for the tomato in the victim’s bag. The receipt showed that the victim paid for the tomato only minutes before King’s attack.  King then wrote a false report to cover up his unjustified assault.  Additionally, King charged the victim with obstructing a shoplifting investigation and with assaulting a police officer. 

Following emergency surgery at Grady Hospital, the victim was transported to the Fulton County Jail to be held on King’s bogus charges.  The victim’s criminal charges were ultimately dismissed by a state prosecutor