Someone translate this blood pressure test for me...

KingRevolver

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those testers at rite-aid and such are useless, little Mexican kids use it as a toy 50x a day.....I tested way worse then that about 10yrs ago and posted about it at Whales place and he offered me $500 to prove it, said I should be dead...

I didn’t know how to post videos at the time so I lost out on the cash but was so scared I went to the doctors the next day and everything was fine, doc said I was in perfect health and told me never to bother with the ‘Toy’ at the drug store...

You’re fine.....

Hahaha. I remember that.

They are more than happy to do it. I think it fulfills a training requirement.

Takes 2 minutes and they know what they're doing.

Hoff knows

I have gone 2 maybe 3 times over the years.

they literally are just sitting around waiting for a call

they rather have you stop in for a test than get a 911 call to your house and have to carry out a shit covered body smelling of cigar smoke with pizza all over his face

take your BP numerous times.  Sometimes when one tests, the first time will be higher because we are fearing the results.

The top number fluctuates, the bottom one doesn't much so the 104 you receive is concerning.    Definitely watch it before it turns into something. 

Definitely would not judge by an in-store machine. Also not necessarily a good test at the doc since the results could make you nervous enough to affect the results.

Buy a blood pressure device and check it. That is cheaper than a doctor visit and you can do it several times and will have to have one anyway. They use those at the doctors office nowadays anyway.

Buy a blood pressure device and check it. That is cheaper than a doctor visit and you can do it several times and will have to have one anyway. They use those at the doctors office nowadays anyway.

That device is likely to be in +/- 10/15 range of true BP. I have one. It's good enough to get a rough idea but that's about it.