Puff Daddy to buy Carolina Panthers

JTGAMBLE

Guys like Kaep may sign on for some trinket minority interest but he doesn't have the money to be any sort of player.  Even Diddy will be far short of having the funds to be the majority owner unless he racks in some considerable financing.  Guy is pretty intelligent as a businessman so it's at least a possibility he can wiggle some way to get there. 

They're gonna need Oprah money.

There are existing minority owners in the Carolina franchise structure that may not want to play ball with a new ownership group consisting of social justice warriors.

If you want to piss off the remaining white NFL fans, just bring in Diddy's Soul Train ownership team and watch the empty seats multiply.

Diddy is dreaming...

He would have to have partners. After paying the previous owner's price for the franchise, and the fees to the league, there is a certain required amount of operating capital that has to shown. I don't keep track of Sean Comb's wealth, but he doesn't have that by himself.

For now, I will ignore the IGNORANT assumptions in the thread.

If you want to piss off the remaining white NFL fans, just bring in Diddy's Soul Train ownership team and watch the empty seats multiply.

Well said.......for the libtards here who think White men will always be around to watch Negroes play with a ball, you’re wrong......don’t forget you call us racist to begin with, now put that to the test and have a bogger like diddy own a team and have Kap associated....

Blacks, Mexicans and Asians ain’t the ones that make sports a trillion dollar industry.....it’s the White man and they are starting to not give a fvck and nobody else can afford the prices....

The Jew (sorry Hoffa) can try to have its cake and eat it too, but it ain’t going to happen....even Black jock sniffers like LCD and Timely will get sick of being called the Devil

Ted; you live in fantasy land pal!

They don’t even have wrestling in the Olympic anymore......everything runs it course...

Nobody on my job talks sports, none of my neices and nephews talk sports....my kids and all their friends know nothing about sports....

Sports was the only thing going at one time....it will be a fringe activity to watch in 10yrs

I assure you the people I work with aren’t exactly the target demo for the pro sports leagues.

Correct.....they are front runners who play because they are sheep.....wouldn’t take them 2 seconds to bail out for the next trendy thing.....you think gay Paul in shipping and receiving doesn’t want to kill himself while trying to fit in talking about passing yards?

Sports is in the downhill slide....

This is why the pro sports leagues have changed their opposition to gambling.

Ownership knows that the product has slipped and the games are too expensive to sell out stadiums like they used to. As a matter of fact, live gate attendance is almost inconsequential to the owners, the money comes from television rights. The networks and teams have finally realized that it's not football fans watching a 31-3 Bengals vs. Browns game in the 4th quarter, it's the gamblers holding over/under 34 1/2 tickets that are watching.  

Yeah but even gambling is slipping.....

No different then the forums where one time every poster said they were a winner and now most will compare their money lost to a hobby so to justify it.....

Add to the fact that at one time everyone wanted to be a pro gambler and the harsh reality set it while seeing a pro like dink dress like a slob and look like he sleeps on the street....

Well said.......for the libtards here who think White men will always be around to watch Negroes play with a ball, you’re wrong......don’t forget you call us racist to begin with, now put that to the test and have a bogger like diddy own a team and have Kap associated....

Blacks, Mexicans and Asians ain’t the ones that make sports a trillion dollar industry.....it’s the White man and they are starting to not give a fvck and nobody else can afford the prices....

The Jew (sorry Hoffa) can try to have its cake and eat it too, but it ain’t going to happen....even Black jock sniffers like LCD and Timely will get sick of being called the Devil

Funny thing is and I swear 109% I had you first and changed to Timely....

Sports is a dead man walking.....I don’t meet 1/100 in my travels who can name 5 players in any sport

They don’t even have wrestling in the Olympic anymore......everything runs it course...

Nobody on my job talks sports, none of my neices and nephews talk sports....my kids and all their friends know nothing about sports....

Sports was the only thing going at one time....it will be a fringe activity to watch in 10yrs

How many of those fantasy Non heterosexual humans go to games? None is my guess....IE empty seats

Correct.....they are front runners who play because they are sheep.....wouldn’t take them 2 seconds to bail out for the next trendy thing.....you think gay Paul in shipping and receiving doesn’t want to kill himself while trying to fit in talking about passing yards?

Sports is in the downhill slide....

Yeah but even gambling is slipping.....

No different then the forums where one time every poster said they were a winner and now most will compare their money lost to a hobby so to justify it.....

Add to the fact that at one time everyone wanted to be a pro gambler and the harsh reality set it while seeing a pro like dink dress like a slob and look like he sleeps on the street....

Forum hero’s are dead and gone......stiffs, dead beats and GA types....

Shrink killed his wife and himself

Roach 23 doesn’t even gamble anymore

Whalewager eats out of trash cans

Sports are for Cuckholds and gambling’s for suckers....

Omnibus