Official end of 2017 and all of 2018 Henry hill tracking and plays

HenryHiII2

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only fitting that Bitch Boy loses the ORANGE BOWL....

Brock and the clown on the same side.....

Doesn’t get any better......what a belated XMAS gift that keeps on giving...

Please sir may I have another.....

Morbidly obese man in his sixties forced to live out the rest of his life in third world countries due to being straight up brokedickfuck

This can't be argued, it's fact.

Morbidly obese man in his sixties forced to live out the rest of his life in third world countries due to being straight up brokedickfuck

This can't be argued, it's fact.

You have a toaster and a dildo in your living room....who is the brokedickfuk?

I am rolling in dough fading your picks the last two weeks...

I have Clemson and Oklahoma tomorrow....help me out Lord Fader....

You have a toaster and a dildo in your living room....who is the brokedickfuk?

I am rolling in dough fading your picks the last two weeks...

I have Clemson and Oklahoma tomorrow....help me out Lord Fader....

Viejo, stop embarrassing yourself, you've never once faded my plays, never one time

You're also morbidly obese and are forced to live in third world shitholes during a time in your life when you should be here in the USA living the good life

You're pathetic

Keep records of ever play I make and also Bitcoin value at time of cash out. Just tallied up all my figures, despite a rough final 2-3 weeks of the year, I'm still up just over $7,100 for the year. Was closer to $10K but I've been on a cold streak most of December and have given back almost $2,200. Still a profitable year but certainly a disappointing ending. I was rolling all year until the Dodgers lost the WS in heartbreaking fashion...I've been up and down since then and gave some back at the end of the year here. But it was still a nice profitable little year.

CHANGES FOR 2018

I'll be making one last play today in the afternoon slate of NFL games and then that will be it. Tomorrow, January 1st, 2018 I'll be starting an official HenryHill 2018 thread. I will post every play I make throughout the year in all

Sports in that thread. Record and +/- figure will be updated every few days. My greatness and sports betting talent will be on full display for all to see and will be indisputable. There will be noticeable differences this coming year: I will no longer be playing in Bitcoin, but will be going back to playing in cash. I will no longer be playing at Nitrogen, but rather will be playing at 5Dimes, BOL and Youwager. I'll be loading up those 3 accounts today.

2017 was a good year, but 2018 will be a GREAT year