Joey i have your christmas gift coming

CarolinaKid

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure.

I missed the delivery and I used the slip they left to track it. Came from the UK and the info CK posted matches to when this package made it through customs.

Says I need to sign for it and present Id. Not sure I want to. Who knows what he might be sending.

what are the odds yours and cks package go through customs the same minute on the same day? Pretty crazy how this worked out and lil ck got to have some fun with you.

what are the odds yours and cks package go through customs the same minute on the same day?.

Zero......this ones easy to figure out

Joey was scared shitless he was sent anthrax so he avoided picking it up for days, he then feels the pressure of all of us knowing he hasn’t picked it up and CK with the power to prove it via tracking that Joey promises his brother that he can keep anything in the package if he picks it up

His brother got him a nice Black double dong and Joey turns it into a shirt....BS

If CK has a chance to blow the lid off this if he took some pre-sent pictures...