I’ve had it. I’m done. It’s always something with this Bitcoin. 5dimes

BarryRunSome

Sent $475.00 to 5dimes last night. Fell asleep and woke up at 1am and noticed my funds were never credited. Checked Coinbase and saw my transaction had 62 confirmations. Called 5dimes and was told there is a problem right now with the bitcoin processor and accounts are not being credited at the moment. I then said that the price of bitcoin has gone down overnight so do I get the price when I sent the funds which was 12 hours ago, or the price when the processor gives you the OK to credit he account? Was told we are not sure. We’ll have to wait and see. Was also told no clue when transactions will start processing again, so it could be todY, or it could be a week from now. LOLOL. I give up. This bitcoin is so much more trouble then it’s worth. If you’re not being charged an 83% fee to fucking send it to some 3rd world shithole, then it’s something like this that pops up.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry, about two weeks ago or so it took 5+ days for a BC payout from 5D

Completely different story Fishy

That’s a locked in fixed amount.

This is a deposit. It could take a week for my deposit to be credited. Bitcoin could be down to 5K in a week

And even more important I want to fucking gamble, that’s why I sent the money. It’s always a fucking problem. sick of this shit

Completely different story Fishy

That’s a locked in fixed amount.

This is a deposit. It could take a week for my deposit to be credited. Bitcoin could be down to 5K in a week

And even more important I want to fucking gamble, that’s why I sent the money. It’s always a fucking problem. sick of this shit

I hear ya

When you in Nevada next??

Keep us updated Barry

On the phone with a lovely young lady in CS at this very moment

My entire contention is I should have never been provided an address to send funds, if there was a problem with transactions processing

I’m being told that the problem magically occurred shortly after I was provided an address. This is really dirty

I could have sent my money to BM

Now a good chunk of the insta Buy BC I’m allowed is gone, and I have no money in my account.

Complete fucking bullshit

Now they’re telling me they are going to compensate me with a FP for my troubles.

FP LOLOL

I don’t want a fucking free play. I want my mother fucking money that I sent

I don’t take bonuses. This is fucking bullshit

I don't get it.  Are they retarded?   Anyone can see the blockchain transaction.   Credit the fking deposit.