Only in California

Balco

I like Balco but he's paranoid.  The MSM is no worse or better than it's ever been.  Trump has declared war on the media and the media has declared war on him.  That's a good thing.  If Trump can't deal with the media like every other fucking President then he should take his ball and go home.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Balco but he's paranoid. The MSM is no worse or better than it's ever been. Trump has declared war on the media and the media has declared war on him. That's a good thing. If Trump can't deal with the media like every other fucking President then he should take his ball and go home.

The media needs him far more. He can tweet for free all day. Us conservative hicks can get twitter to follow The Chosen One.

SF will be Detroit in 5yrs.....fruit cake liberals that run the place are killing it by letting the homeless take over, they have APP’s on their phones showing where all the homeless pile of shits are in the street so you don’t step on them....I’m not talking about the homeless but they’re actual subhuman feces...

All the techies are leaving and taking their tech companies with them...

Even the freak LCD admits to having enough......Hammer will follow within 5yrs.....It’s well on its way to becoming Detroit

SF will be Detroit in 5yrs.....fruit cake liberals that run the place are killing it by letting the homeless take over, they have APP’s on their phones showing where all the homeless pile of shits are in the street so you don’t step on them....I’m not talking about the homeless but they’re actual subhuman feces...

All the techies are leaving and taking their tech companies with them...

Even the freak LCD admits to having enough......Hammer will follow within 5yrs.....It’s well on its way to becoming Detroit

Can't argue with dumb.  SF like Detroit.  You are a moron.

We also have earthquakes apparently judging by last night.

The best beer is probably in Michigan.  Founder's and Bell's > California beer.  Ask FW.

We have more illegals because of the agriculture and where Teddy lives.  We have more homeless because places like Las Vegas buy their homeless bus tickets to send them here.  They stay here because SF gives them more money than they will get anywhere else in America.  Hold on let me check my app for human shit.  All clear got to go.

:gun 

Can't argue with dumb. SF like Detroit. You are a moron.

We also have earthquakes apparently judging by last night.

The best beer is probably in Michigan. Founder's and Bell's > California beer. Ask FW.

We have more illegals because of the agriculture and where Teddy lives. We have more homeless because places like Las Vegas buy their homeless bus tickets to send them here. They stay here because SF gives them more money than they will get anywhere else in America. Hold on let me check my app for human shit. All clear got to go.

:gun

I’ll have to make another visit to the left coast to compare the beer. Not a big Founders fan. It’s good, just not all that.

I like Balco but he's paranoid.  The MSM is no worse or better than it's ever been.  Trump has declared war on the media and the media has declared war on him.  That's a good thing.  If Trump can't deal with the media like every other fucking President then he should take his ball and go home.

:laugh

MAGA