Hank, Can I get the fades a little early today? Have to leave for church at 9am

sleepy

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hank how in the world did you get +3? I didn’t even see a 3

At least I won my Georgia live 1st half, 1st half pregame, and +4 game. Got buried live but that’s besides the point

You’re a fucking Retard pal. +3 :lol JFC

Love ya' Barry, but you're the dumbest motherfucker we have here at the gambling forum dot commmm

On Sunday evening, you were talking about how drew Brees' arm strength will be negatively affected in the cold

Minnesota weather...you forgot the tiny little fact that minny plays in a big brand new shiny DOMED stadium

Silly lil Barry. He's our "special" friend

that record doesnt tell the full story. his key big bets he was 0-4

including backing Mike Tomlin against Billy Belichick for $900

The full story is the $2,100 cash gift that I posted that fell in my lap when I discovered the btc I forgot about I. My cloudbet account from over a year ago along with the $1,500 cashout last week. Wipes out all losses from

My rough 2 week stretch plus a lil profit. Now on a solid start with latest deposit

Sorry trannyboy, know it kills you to see me taking it in, but there's nothing you can do about it.

You're poor trash

The full story is the $2,100 cash gift that I posted that fell in my lap when I discovered the btc I forgot about I. My cloudbet account from over a year ago along with the $1,500 cashout last week. Wipes out all losses from

My rough 2 week stretch plus a lil profit. Now on a solid start with latest deposit

Sorry trannyboy, know it kills you to see me taking it in, but there's nothing you can do about it.

You're poor trash