Fishead: Tell me about Boulder Station

sweeper

yes wild 4-8 Omaha 8 or better LIMIT game...PLO you would need a couple thousand minimum to buyin.

Orleans has a 4-8 omaha 8 or better limit game as well that is just as crazy..much closer to where you are staying.

Be prepared to have it capped(4 bets) preflop, flop, turn and river if you plan on being in until the river and showdown...

you can win or lose a lot quickly and hard if not impossible to get anyone to fold.

yes wild 4-8 Omaha 8 or better LIMIT game...PLO you would need a couple thousand minimum to buyin.

Orleans has a 4-8 omaha 8 or better limit game as well that is just as crazy..much closer to where you are staying.

Be prepared to have it capped(4 bets) preflop, flop, turn and river if you plan on being in until the river and showdown...

you can win or lose a lot quickly and hard if not impossible to get anyone to fold.

Thanks JP, I heard that game is banana's..maybe wait til end of trip and jump in if im in the black.  Mostly gonna play the venetian and aria daily tournaments.  Gotta pace myself, 7 days is a loooooong time in the desert.  Cant wait 

yeah i've played those a couple times

might as well just throw 100 in the pot every hand and flip your cards up  :laugh

sweeper why did you title this thread for fishhead, he doesn't even play live poker

peavy is the vegas expert on this subject, playing and dealing for god knows how long

Correct, played less than 20 hours total the past 6 years.

.............did put in about 3000 hours though the 6 years previous to that, but not in Nevada.

Have a fun and profitable trip to SIN CITY Sweeper............ :cheers 

what a fun game

must get in three hands an hour

what a fun game

must get in three hands an hour

Thanks JP, I heard that game is banana's..maybe wait til end of trip and jump in if im in the black.  Mostly gonna play the venetian and aria daily tournaments.  Gotta pace myself, 7 days is a loooooong time in the desert.  Cant wait 

it depends what you're looking for.  It's more of a degen gambling game.

If you're looking to rely on skill, probably not the best choice.