18 states to introduce sports betting bills in 2018

Brock Landers

I like how this jackass is all excited over sports betting when the very reason its illegal is mainly due to undesirable fukks like himself that will beg, borrow and steal to get to the window and make a bet. If Illinois is ever to legalize sports betting I'm going to send a copy of his credit wagering drivers license to every betting establishment and have him permanently banned.

I like how this jackass is all excited over sports betting when the very reason its illegal is mainly due to undesirable fukks like himself that will beg, borrow and steal to get to the window and make a bet. If Illinois is ever to legalize sports betting I'm going to send a copy of his credit wagering drivers license to every betting establishment and have him permanently banned.

Really??

WOW

no smart book will ever ban him

lots of roadtrips to lose $500 bets at shitty vig?

Eat shit AXL

Illinois gamblers will be required to use actual US currency to participate.

Sorry Brock...

no smart book will ever ban him

:bulb