Facebook fuck question

WVU

ok so wvu and fisshead each have 9 women that they are friends with on facebook, that they have slept with

maybe they will answer how many they have slept with after they got married, and/or how many they have told their wives about

and why they feel the need to tell internet strangers about their sex life but not their wives

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so wvu and fisshead each have 9 women that they are friends with on facebook, that they have slept with

maybe they will answer how many they have slept with after they got married, and/or how many they have told their wives about

and why they feel the need to tell internet strangers about their sex life but not their wives

my wife is just thankful to be one of the 9

:clap

GADZOOKS!

- Fizz -

anyone with facebook pretty much is buried deep in the ground and a gigantic oil rig is fuckin' you up where the sun shines

it's a great place if you want to get found and dug on up otherwise they have a lot of security concerns, for 1=someone on your friends list who allow anyone to see their friends or simply you commenting on an item that they have public leaving you totally exposed

my questions have still gone unanswered

you asked the question and then answered it yourself. (incorrectly)

:scratch

how many of the 9 were AFTER you were married?

how many of the 9 (either before or after wedding) are known about by the mrs?

i didn't answer those questions

because I like you, I will answer.  7 of the 9 were before.  The Mrs is aware of all but maybe 2.