SBR is a crooked operation

BAUS

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FH let’s be honest here.

You don’t find it weird after dsi is getting blasted that someone signs up at Tgf?

It’s tgf, we aren’t huge. We have 40/50 active posters. And all of a sudden my buddy is paid after getting the run around for 2 months over a few hundred bucks. And the whole time he’s getting the run around merry men member BAUS is getting multiple payouts of 5k?

Haha. You seem somewhat smart, grounded, and educated.

Lots of those types posting though. No reason to be anything jealous of based on the forum evidence.

I must not be paying attention enough. Per -FH- standards.

Someone called me a scumbag for saying DSI was paying me 5k. I posted screenshot proof.

If DSI were slow paying or no paying me I’d be complaining about it just as equally.

This SBR thread has losers discussing panties, jerking off, fucking cats, and a guy who admitted he recently was released from prison. And I’m the scumbag!! Lol!!

BAUS

Someone called me a scumbag for saying DSI was paying me 5k. I posted screenshot proof.

If DSI were slow paying or no paying me I’d be complaining about it just as equally.

This SBR thread has losers discussing panties, jerking off, fucking cats, and a guy who admitted he recently was released from prison. And I’m the scumbag!! Lol!!

BAUS

Ok.  But why should I be jealous of you based on anything on the forums?  I still don't get it.

DOTS

Yes. You got 15k in payouts while a friend was waiting for a few hundred.

Doesn’t make sense unless you cut some deal with them..

FTR. He got paid after I brought it up here and someone with a DSI email signed up.

Weird that someone from dsi reads a forum with 49 active posters without being notified of the thread...

Ya folla?

It doesn’t make sense.

Let’s say for instance an offshore book is struggling. They have 20 players with outstanding payouts. Who do they pay first? Always, always, always the smaller balances.

The guy with the largest balance is the guy most likely to get stiffed. This has been remained true for as long as offshore books have existsed.

Multiple $200 balances are much more likely to get paid than a 25k balance.

Your argument is invalid and the suggestion that I had a deal with DSI is preposterous.

BAUS

It doesn’t make sense.

Let’s say for instance an offshore book is struggling. They have 20 players with outstanding payouts. Who do they pay first? Always, always, always the smaller balances.

The guy with the largest balance is the guy most likely to get stiffed. This has been remained true for as long as offshore books have existsed.

Your argument is invalid and the suggestion that I had a deal with DSI is preposterous.

BAUS

Sorry but it doesn’t make sense. I know of people who have had deals with books prior.. so I just do t get why a few hundred is getting slow paid. When thousands are going out to one guy a week.

Either I’m wrong or your just lucky as fuck

Sorry but it doesn’t make sense. I know of people who have had deals with books prior.. so I just do t get why a few hundred is getting slow paid. When thousands are going out to one guy a week.

Either I’m wrong or your just lucky as fuck

I’m not lucky.

BAUS

It doesn’t make sense.

BAUS

I think some will pay the influential people first, so they can get more people to play there.

Many people besides BAUS have reported payment as usual by DSI.  A couple of posters have reported problems, and DSI needs to be more proactive in addressing those.   But nothing I've seen justifies a dropping from A+ to D so rapidly by SBR, and that's what raises suspicions about their ratings, and why it seems likely there was some advertising dispute between SBR and the newly independent DSI.  

Conversely there have been many verified credit card identity theft problems with 5 Dimes, in addition to what BAUS posted about them.  He was making a point, a valid one.  Not only does SBR not lower their rating, they delete such threads, and ban posters for bringing them up.

I'm not a "Merry Man", but I respect the hell out of BAUS.   Been a solid poster for years on many forums.  

Many people besides BAUS have reported payment as usual by DSI. A couple of posters have reported problems, and DSI needs to be more proactive in addressing those. But nothing I've seen justifies a dropping from A+ to D so rapidly by SBR, and that's what raises suspicions about their ratings, and why it seems likely there was some advertising dispute between SBR and the newly independent DSI.

Conversely there have been many verified credit card identity theft problems with 5 Dimes, in addition to what BAUS posted about them. He was making a point, a valid one. Not only does SBR not lower their rating, they delete such threads, and ban posters for bringing them up.

I'm not a "Merry Man", but I respect the hell out of BAUS. Been a solid poster for years on many forums.

The 5Dimes issues are far more troubling, but they are swept under the rug. I loved olaying there but won’t consider them now until their house is in order.

Hard not to respect Baus.

The 5Dimes issues are far more troubling, but they are swept under the rug. I loved olaying there but won’t consider them now until their house is in order.

Hard not to respect Baus.

Bmaker also has same problem...i assume they hire from same pool of ppl with a select few cunts passing CC info back n forth. Nothing really the actual books can do about it...

Many people besides BAUS have reported payment as usual by DSI.  A couple of posters have reported problems, and DSI needs to be more proactive in addressing those.   But nothing I've seen justifies a dropping from A+ to D so rapidly by SBR, and that's what raises suspicions about their ratings, and why it seems likely there was some advertising dispute between SBR and the newly independent DSI.  

Conversely there have been many verified credit card identity theft problems with 5 Dimes, in addition to what BAUS posted about them.  He was making a point, a valid one.  Not only does SBR not lower their rating, they delete such threads, and ban posters for bringing them up.

I'm not a "Merry Man", but I respect the hell out of BAUS.   Been a solid poster for years on many forums.  

This