The Scratchers Thread

KingRevolver

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Fellas, let me just say...

That I just took a few minutes to peruse the last few pages of this thread, and I can't stop laughing. Dibs, Kingy, Mach, Wade, etc you adorable lil fucks have me cracking up. Hilarious stuff.

I myself have never bought a scratcher. Not once. Thought has never even crossed my mind, whenever I'm at the gas station and see people buying these things they look like they are the bottom rung of humanity but hey maybe I'll give one a shot.

The pics of all the big flashy royal millions and precious gold scratchers along with ur guys comments have me laughing so fucking hard right now

-Mango

My stomach hurts from laughing.

When you win on these scratchers, do you go back to the gas station/liquor store you bought it at and get the cash immediately? Or do u have to mail it in and go through a bunch of bullshit and waiting?

-Mango

Cashed them all in at any place that sells them. Including my $500 score. Anything above $599 you need to go down to the lottery headquarters to cash. Or mail in.

Im assuming anything $600 and above you pay taxes on.

My stomach hurts from laughing.

When you win on these scratchers, do you go back to the gas station/liquor store you bought it at and get the cash immediately? Or do u have to mail it in and go through a bunch of bullshit and waiting?

-Mango

Cash immediately. 

I posted in a diff thread about winning 100 the other day. 

Was gonna reinvest but chose to keep the cash out for weed instead. Ha. 

I've only played a handful compared to these guys. 

First one this year was a 30 ticket that cashed 100. Then some back n forth losses/get my money back and a couple 40s. 

Then a few more losses, left them alone and then $10 ticket the other night for $100. 

Gonna take another break for a bit....as when I buy like I really want to win, I always seem to lose but whenever I'm just like whatever, that's when I get good tickets. 

Altho my little winnings are nothing compared to Sol/Wade/etc.