Belly's Return

Guest Henry Belly Hill

You are 15-47-2 CONFIRMED Henry with pretend "mommy dollars", maybe a HG forum would be better suited for you, just sayin...

Big boys post here, not little boys with training wheels on their trike.  Now go the fukk to bed, it's almost past bedtime and you have school tomorrow.

-Mommy

You are 100% the poster Henry Hill, you are indeed a Homosexual human being , and 100% confirmed you have zero money on anything and are trying to act like a "big boy"

You have ABC's to perform tomorrow so hike your self to bed.

I expect an "A" on tomorrow's English test.  Know your ABC's you silly lil boy, you have no money on a tennis match.  You need to be in bed and resting.  I'll make you pancakes and bacon for your big day at school.

-Mommy

Why would I bet a 4th grade kid?  Go to bed, and get to the table in the morning before breakfast gets cold or you are grounded yet AGAIN.

-Mommy

:mutley

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Henry Belly Hill

Edmund up 1-0

Henry, I thought I told you several posts back to go the fuck to bed. It may be cold tonight, be sure to pull up the covers so you don't get a cough.

First off, I'm not Henry, I'm Belly

And secondly, I'm not going to bed until that bitch wife of yours sucks me off. Blasting her with a Monday night facial is "our thing", but I'm not supposed to tell you that

First off, I'm not Henry, I'm Belly

And secondly, I'm not going to bed until that bitch wife of yours sucks me off. Blasting her with a Monday night facial is "our thing", but I'm not supposed to tell you that

First off, you are indeed the poster Henry Hill, so stop acting like a Homosexual human being when that is brought up.  Secondly, Belly is a name I gave you way,way back in October when the Dodgers FAILED in the WS.  Do you remember that?  Of course you don't you simple gayboy, I trolled Belly and originated the term based upon his WS faggotry...

Now since that is settled, you are a simpleton who:

a) Needs to go to bed

b} Study hard and maybe be a big boy someday AND

c) Quit pretending to make bets when your allowance is $7.50/week; it's just embarrassing

Good luck on the English test in the morning...

Guest Henry Belly Hill

First off, you are indeed the poster Henry Hill, so stop acting like a Homosexual human being when that is brought up.  Secondly, Belly is a name I gave you way,way back in October when the Dodgers FAILED in the WS.  Do you remember that?  Of course you don't you simple gayboy, I trolled Belly and originated the term based upon his WS faggotry...

Now since that is settled, you are a simpleton who:

a) Needs to go to bed

b} Study hard and maybe be a big boy someday AND

c) Quit pretending to make bets when your allowance is $7.50/week; it's just embarrassing

Good luck on the English test in the morning...

I just bent your bitch wife over and drilled the fuck out of her. Blasted a huge bellibomb all over her fat ass

Guest Henry Belly Hill

Landers would kick this guys ass in a capping contest

These threads should be stickied as a resource for newbies as what not to do.

You have a small dick

Guest Henry Belly Hill

dumbass couldnt beat landers or keef in a contest

just what sam losco said he saw that #3 seed and went big lol

You and your brother are trash

It's 2 am on Tuesday morning on the east coastand you are so obsessed with me that you log onto the internet to obsess over my plays LOL

Obsession by Calvin Klein

You and your brother are trash

It's 2 am on Tuesday morning on the east coastand you are so obsessed with me that you log onto the internet to obsess over my plays LOL

Obsession by Calvin Klein

actually im 3-0 on posted plays here today. just killing 15 minutes while i have sportscenter on pause........thats what winners do they watch sc after a winning night to see all their awesome plays again